Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TooSexyForCS

Viribus Unitis

10 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
1,376 battles

Dear Wargaming,

I been with you almost from the start. I enjoyed your game very much.  There is one wish I have, one thing I desire.

As a member of inland nation, there is no chance there ever will be Bohemian navy (Unless that April fools day joke you pulled on us last year - well played). But there is one ship that I feel we have been part of, both by flesh (material) and blood (sailors).

That ship is of course Austro-Hungarian empire dreadnaught, SMS Viribus Unitis. When I looked at the ship model at Vieanna Arsenal, ever since then I feel proud about this majestic vessel. Bohemia supplied armor plates, secondary guns and some other parts of the ship, and I felt proud about the time we were part of the Empire.

Dear Wargaming, please, add this ship to the game.

Yours sincerely,

TooSexy

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,401 posts
6,368 battles

Considering austria hungary is already planned to enter the game (as premiums first) this is a given.

20180821_121731.thumb.jpg.3529c058d23fc2

/thread

[POI--]
Players
4,223 posts
5,179 battles
3 hours ago, TooSexyForCS said:

Bohemia supplied armor plates, secondary guns and some other parts of the ship, and I felt proud about the time we were part of the Empire.

Didn't you also supply the main battery guns, given those were produced by Skoda in Plzen?

[DSPA]
Players
353 posts
2,542 battles
On 11/1/2018 at 7:49 PM, TooSexyForCS said:

Dear Wargaming,

I been with you almost from the start. I enjoyed your game very much.  There is one wish I have, one thing I desire.

As a member of inland nation, there is no chance there ever will be Bohemian navy (Unless that April fools day joke you pulled on us last year - well played). But there is one ship that I feel we have been part of, both by flesh (material) and blood (sailors).

That ship is of course Austro-Hungarian empire dreadnaught, SMS Viribus Unitis. When I looked at the ship model at Vieanna Arsenal, ever since then I feel proud about this majestic vessel. Bohemia supplied armor plates, secondary guns and some other parts of the ship, and I felt proud about the time we were part of the Empire.

Dear Wargaming, please, add this ship to the game.

Yours sincerely,

TooSexy

On 11/19/2018 at 4:17 PM, Verdius said:

46507412_2228613124131689_25309636341341

You must be so happy now? You asked ...you get it with a twist. Like all wishes :cap_haloween:

Players
881 posts
4,017 battles
12 minutes ago, FooFaFie said:

You must be so happy now? You asked ...you get it with a twist. Like all wishes :cap_haloween:

image.png.bdaf8552ffa20e781a31ccc5ae9e6012.png

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,401 posts
6,368 battles

What the actual...

I was always under the impression that austro hungarian ships were.....well...austro hungarian? Or am I an idiot and somehow missed something?

[CATS]
Players
15,379 posts
11,039 battles

Yes, the description text of the ship.

Available consumables:
- 1 slot - Damage Control Party
- 2 slot - Repair Party

The nationality of the ship may change.

All stats are listed without crew and upgrade modifiers but with best available modules. The stats are subject to change during the testing

https://www.facebook.com/wowsdevblog/

Sign in to follow this