Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
silence5

History of clan base activity

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[NBS]
Beta Tester
255 posts
6,516 battles

This year we had 2 incidents of our clan resources being invested in the wrong sectors of discounts/upgrades.
Is there a way to see these kind of clan base history activities log? 


Currently we have 8 deputy commanders besides me(recently opened up the privileges because of the clan battles). It'd be nice if there were more ranks we could fit people into.

So many people having access to clan resources was a worrying thing to me in the first place, and now my fears have come true again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
796 posts
8,312 battles
25 minutes ago, silence5 said:

This year we had 2 incidents of our clan resources being invested in the wrong sectors of discounts/upgrades.
Is there a way to see these kind of clan base history activities log? 


Currently we have 8 deputy commanders besides me(recently opened up the privileges because of the clan battles). It'd be nice if there were more ranks we could fit people into.

So many people having access to clan resources was a worrying thing to me in the first place, and now my fears have come true again.

Maybe have a talk with them before granting them privileges to make sure only you are in charge of investments? Or at least make sure it is agreed upon before any investment is made.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
419 posts
9,616 battles
42 minutes ago, silence5 said:

This year we had 2 incidents of our clan resources being invested in the wrong sectors of discounts/upgrades.
Is there a way to see these kind of clan base history activities log? 


Currently we have 8 deputy commanders besides me(recently opened up the privileges because of the clan battles). It'd be nice if there were more ranks we could fit people into.

So many people having access to clan resources was a worrying thing to me in the first place, and now my fears have come true again.

 

If memory serves right they only need to be Recruiters and not deputy commanders in order to organize and play clan battles. Also I would not give that privileges to anyone just on a whim. and especially not for clan battle purposes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
3,937 posts
7,767 battles

or, you know, dont have people in your clan that you can't trust?

And besides, recruiters can start CB divisions, but I dont think they can build stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NBS]
Beta Tester
255 posts
6,516 battles
16 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Maybe have a talk with them before granting them privileges to make sure only you are in charge of investments? Or at least make sure it is agreed upon before any investment is made.

 

Thank you captain obvious. We had a clean talk and announcement/discussion on discord regarding which facility upgrade next. But its clear someone is disregarding the information given. I want to find out who.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OGHF]
Players
634 posts
11,484 battles
23 minutes ago, silence5 said:

Thank you captain obvious. We had a clean talk and announcement/discussion on discord regarding which facility upgrade next. But its clear someone is disregarding the information given. I want to find out who.

Do what i did, appoint someone as Clan Base Builder. Problem solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Moderator
1,196 posts
5,532 battles
20 minutes ago, silence5 said:

Thank you captain obvious. We had a clean talk and announcement/discussion on discord regarding which facility upgrade next. But its clear someone is disregarding the information given. I want to find out who.

This made it more clear.

You wanted to see, who spent the oil I guess..

Sadly I don't think that is possible. May be If you ask the CS, they may provide information If you know the time frame you are looking for.

 

Yes the recruiters can organise CB divisions but with the latest crosserver thingy, It was clear that recruiters are unable to fix time.

If you ask me OP, I believe 4 deputy commanders are enouhg. They must be the people who are online most days under normal conditions.

You can always give FC duties to anyone, because that is just the person speaking on discord nothing to do with ranks.

 

If your deputies are not online too much, just take their rank back..

we have 4 deputies, usually 2 active FCs, with more than 6 capable of doing that.

 

On the other hand, Nobody can touch oil besides the holy commander @Salentine

He made us sure in the initiation seramony.. I can still smell the burnt leather and blood!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,158 battles

i just ask the guys what they want to build next (not that there's much left to build) and either i and one of the trusted deputies builds it - not Ex though you can't trust those beardy types :Smile-_tongue:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Moderator
1,196 posts
5,532 battles
19 hours ago, Salentine said:

i just ask the guys what they want to build next (not that there's much left to build) and either i and one of the trusted deputies builds it - not Ex though you can't trust those beardy types :Smile-_tongue:

You are trusting me with your squid and womble tough? but not your oil???

Are you a democracy bringer in any chance?

 

PS: I've seen that you are agreeing with him @jcol, Next time you will be alone in your hindi on the far cap in CB!!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,678 posts
15,763 battles

Or do what I do.... run a Benevolent Dictatorship .... I answer to many titles in the clan... Dear Leader, El Presidente or Boss ... my lot know that they don’t touch clan hardware without running it past me first... get a team around you that you can trust and you’re golden...

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BGNAV]
Players
261 posts
3,313 battles
On 11/1/2018 at 12:31 PM, Tyrendian89 said:

or, you know, dont have people in your clan that you can't trust?

And besides, recruiters can start CB divisions, but I dont think they can build stuff.

Some say you can only trust yourself, so are you in a clan alone ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×