Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ulvesnutepostei

Let's meet and play

14 comments in this topic

[VAR]
Players
602 posts
7,695 battles

Like the title says ... are you fed up playing alone or maybe your normal frind(s) or clanmates are unavailable? :cap_look:

So post in this thread if you wanna team up with someone! :cap_popcorn:

• Cool 2

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,006 posts
10,977 battles

Does the forumite in-game chat channel still exist? I never used it so don't know but maybe someone who did use it could let us know?

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
7,570 posts
9,781 battles
19 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

Does the forumite in-game chat channel still exist? I never used it so don't know but maybe someone who did use it could let us know?

Should still exist, but is probably completely deserted by this point.

5 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Is there a forumites discord?

Don't know about Discord, but WG have their own TS3 server you can meet up with people: 92.223.3.90:9989

[BAD-A]
[BAD-A]
Beta Tester
1,006 posts
10,977 battles
1 minute ago, Aotearas said:

Should still exist, but is probably completely deserted by this point.

That's what I suspected. As far as I know it was set up before clans were introduced and I guess the introduction of clans rendered it redundant.

Players
3,839 posts
6,015 battles
4 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Don't know about Discord

If there is no Discord - lets set one up? I think its the best way to gather people for random divisions or even games in trainingroom?

• Cool 2

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,024 posts
7,342 battles
49 minutes ago, xxNihilanxx said:

That's what I suspected. As far as I know it was set up before clans were introduced and I guess the introduction of clans rendered it redundant.

Indeed, long story short; clans killed Forumites channel. It still exists, but it's more likely to get a supercontainer than see anyone there.

Problem with these discords easily is that soon there is like 50 of them if we don't coordinate. For example, there is already this discord called "World of Warships EU forum"

Use it?

• Cool 1

[FDUSH]
Players
1,168 posts
6,737 battles

Sometimes when I was drunk enought I tried to form divisions in the section "looking for a division" despite the fact I mentioned I play with Zuiho random people wanted me to play tier 8+ ships or pseudo clanwars insteadf of what I mentioned.

Players
3,839 posts
6,015 battles
5 minutes ago, WolfGewehr said:

Problem with these discords easily is that soon there is like 50 of them if we don't coordinate. For example, there is already this discord called "World of Warships EU forum"

Lets just agree on any channel and get people in there. Would be good to have voice channels for 12 ppl and a room smth like "12vs12 training battle" But yea, might aswell use that one I guess?

[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,158 battles

anybody is welcome to join us on our discord (just PM me) we usually have quite a few peeps online.

Sign in to follow this