Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Migantium_Mashum

Server down transfering you.. Server down again for repair..

57 comments in this topic

Players
1,038 posts
8,541 battles

Okay, so once again the server goes down, we are transferring you to another.. Another game the new sever goes down we are transferring you again but this time the server requires maintenance.... Now unavailable...

WG you get all this money and I am a premium paying player.. how can you be so inept?

Screenshot (401).png

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,267 posts
11,772 battles
2 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Okay, so once again the server goes down, we are transferring you to another.. Another game the new sever goes down we are transferring you again but this time the server requires maintenance.... Now unavailable...

WG you get all this money and I am a premium paying player.. how can you be so inept?

Screenshot (401).png

Hey mate, the server should be up again very soon, sorry for the inconvenience!

Greetings, Crysantos

Players
1,038 posts
8,541 battles
Just now, Crysantos said:

Hey mate, the server should be up again very soon, sorry for the inconvenience!

Greetings, Crysantos

Why is this happening?

[_OPC_]
Players
396 posts
11,605 battles

And fix the random ping spikes ... this is the only game I am having problem with

[HNFC]
Players
88 posts
8,222 battles

Same here. I would like to continue the Royal Navy arc, please. Hoping the server reset will be done fast. Thank you Crysantos for the fast reply. Any chance on letting us know an approximation for when things will be up and running? 

[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,074 posts
17,364 battles

Maybe inter-servers CW is too much for the harware.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,267 posts
11,772 battles
3 minutes ago, NicramDuel said:

Same here. I would like to continue the Royal Navy arc, please. Hoping the server reset will be done fast. Thank you Crysantos for the fast reply. Any chance on letting us know an approximation for when things will be up and running? 

It should be a very fast server restart and we migrated players from server to server to reduce any issues for players where possible. I'll check if there's an update on this, we're very sorry that this happened :(

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 1

Players
142 posts
7,825 battles

Due to maintenance work, players may experience difficulties when entering a match from 19:30 UTC to 21:00 UTC on 30 October.

Riiight. How About  "Full disconnect" and "Can't reconnect because the damn thing is down"?

[R-ORC]
[R-ORC]
Beta Tester
23 posts
8,398 battles
1 minute ago, Crysantos said:

It should be a very fast server restart and we migrated players from server to server to reduce any issues for players where possible. I'll check if there's an update on this, we're very sorry that this happened :(

Greetings, Crysantos

The crash yesterday also happened arround the time a new News Topic went up... just to let you know...

[NATOA]
Beta Tester
27 posts
3,114 battles

Had this happen a few times whilst doing this Clan Battles testing.
Notably those games done AFTER the first server migrate/drop were showing no credits or EXP earned from the Clan Battles.
I presume these will still be counted toward the games required for the testing rewards?
As if not we have lost out on 6 or so battles worth because of it.

Players
142 posts
7,825 battles

Ok, let me go about this another way.

First off: Server still down, just tried connecting to no avail.

Second: Crysantos, I appreciate that you're trying to keep us in the loop, it's good to see you're keeping us up to date as best you can - however, if you are relaying messages from the server guys to us, please relay this back:

How about some serious, full maintenance as soon as prime time is over? These issues ought to be resolved. And at least in germany there's a national holiday coming up, so those servers better work stable by thursday. Thank you.

[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
184 posts
4,869 battles

The feeling when your good players shows up, and ready to play CB and the servers go down is priceless:DDD

Players
142 posts
7,825 battles

Actually, make that "by tomorrow night" aka next prime time, everyone will want to try out the new submarines. Gonna be a he** of a lot traffic then.

[MOA21]
[MOA21]
Players
1 post
7,778 battles

not all servers are down. some friends (living in the same city) still playing in div. i am waiting. FUN FUN FUN

Players
296 posts
13,813 battles
Just now, flexgenius said:

not all servers are down. some friends (living in the same city) still playing in div. i am waiting. FUN FUN FUN

I think ongoing matches will play out to the end.

At least that is what happened to me.

It as at the end of the battle that I got a popup about "you are being redirected to a new server" , then total failure.

/me

[MALA]
Players
4 posts
4,181 battles
1 minute ago, Rowboat_Cop said:

I think ongoing matches will play out to the end.

At least that is what happened to me.

It as at the end of the battle that I got a popup about "you are being redirected to a new server" , then total failure.

/me

Same here.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,267 posts
11,772 battles
3 minutes ago, flexgenius said:

One of the servers is currently facing issues, it should be up again until 22:00 CET, that's my latest info.

Crysantos

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this