Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Aufklarer_UK

Fixing my session time for clan battles

8 comments in this topic

[T_I_W]
Players
45 posts
9,396 battles

How do I do this?

We are an EU clan that is trying to fix our session time to NA. Whenever I view the schedule of clan battles and select NA for the current day the fix button is still greyed out. At this exact moment it is 3 hours until the ASIA session starts (so no sessions have been completed for Tue 30th) and I cant do anything to change it?

image.thumb.png.32820b69bc2d4007fea0ea4c0d649010.png 

[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,162 battles

well since it's Tuesday now, you might be better trying to choose the NA one for Tuesday, not yestersday...

• Cool 1

[T_I_W]
Players
45 posts
9,396 battles
2 hours ago, Salentine said:

well since it's Tuesday now, you might be better trying to choose the NA one for Tuesday, not yestersday...

I am obviously referring to Tuesday, the sessions from yesterday are marked ended and I posted this this morning, I just happen to have one of them highlighted.

[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,162 battles

under Tu 30 just click on the server you want to play on, it's not greyed out in the picture you posted...

[-ENF-]
Players
6 posts
8,968 battles
42 minutes ago, Salentine said:

under Tu 30 just click on the server you want to play on, it's not greyed out in the picture you posted...

That’s not the issue. The problem is when a server choice is highlighted for today, the ‘fix’ button remains greyed out and inactive  so the session cannot be chosen.

It worked fine yesterday, just not today.

[DAVY]
Players
1,556 posts
9,162 battles

i've just had info from my guys that the clan battles this evening will only be on the EU server, hence no button...

• Cool 1

[-ENF-]
Players
6 posts
8,968 battles
1 hour ago, Salentine said:

i've just had info from my guys that the clan battles this evening will only be on the EU server, hence no button...

Thank you for the info.

• Cool 1

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
964 posts
9,565 battles

I was able to choose RU server, so that isn't the answer.

However, I think that they don't become available until a few hours before time. You could try at midnight. Why do you want to play vs NA though? Just do RU and you still get a few hours from UK times.

Failing that, you could do EU for example Saturday and then RU on Sunday or something. Its only 10 games win or lose.

Sign in to follow this