gold symbols difference

6 comments in this topic

[DE-FS]
Players
339 posts
10,103 battles

what is exact differnece?

espacialy in credit earnings %

or pls give the link about this emblems. 

thx

dif.JPG

Players
101 posts
13,763 battles

I m not absolutely sure about that but i think the difference between Aurora and Kronshtadt have a direct link with how you can earn this ship, Aurora can be pick by doubloons and Kro must be reach by free pex, the symbol difference must be come from how you can obtain this ships
But yes we you obtained premium ship you earn more Xp and money 

Players
1,278 posts
9,735 battles

I don't think the exact formula determining the credit earnings has been published.

What I can very definitely tell you is that no Tier II ship will be a decent credits earner, no matter how good it may ever be. That's because of the low number of players in these battles and the high waiting times that go with it. As a new player, chance are you didn't notice but that was because for the first 40, 50 games or so, you had protected matchmaking. All this time, you only met, very few actual humans on your and the other team, and many spaces were just filled up with bots (the ones with their :names: between colons.)

Also I have my doubts that a Kronshtadt would be a great credit earner for you (yet). With a 45% win rate and mostly Tier VI and VII battles in cruisers and destroyers, it might be a better idea to get a Nelson first, gain a little more experience and become more proficient.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,180 posts
6,121 battles

The first one (Aurora) means that ship can be bought in game and premium shop. The second one is special one. Can be bought only in premium shop or in game before being removed. Plenty of ships have this symbol like Mutsu, KIDD, MO, etc. The higher premium ship the more you earn. 

[DE-FS]
Players
339 posts
10,103 battles
On 10/30/2018 at 2:29 AM, robingf38 said:

I m not absolutely sure about that but i think the difference between Aurora and Kronshtadt have a direct link with how you can earn this ship, Aurora can be pick by doubloons and Kro must be reach by free pex, the symbol difference must be come from how you can obtain this ships
But yes we you obtained premium ship you earn more Xp and money 

i didnt ask nothing about ships:)))

[DE-FS]
Players
339 posts
10,103 battles
On 10/30/2018 at 11:34 AM, _DeathWing_ said:

The first one (Aurora) means that ship can be bought in game and premium shop. The second one is special one. Can be bought only in premium shop or in game before being removed. Plenty of ships have this symbol like Mutsu, KIDD, MO, etc. The higher premium ship the more you earn. 

the differnece is only that " it will be soon removed" ???