peter_s_price

What is the point of Guineas?

10 comments in this topic

[NSVE]
Players
51 posts
5,973 battles

I currently have 20 Guineas.

But wont be buying any as I have noticed that it is cheaper to buy the Cossack in the premium shop than it is to buy 40 Guineas!

Players
89 posts
13,044 battles

The Cossack costs 50 guineas in total. It is also possible to earn 49 guineas through the Royal Navy event, and then you would need to only buy the last 50th guinea. Still it comes down to how soon you want the Cossack and also how much time you have available to grind, but potentially if your not in a rush it might be in your interest to wait and grind more guineas. 

Modder
3,989 posts
7,098 battles
10 hours ago, lovelacebeer said:

It is also possible to earn 49 guineas through the Royal Navy event

4*4*3 = 48

four directives for four weeks for three patches

• Cool 2

[-MM]
Players
450 posts
8,595 battles

It's an interesting scam business tactic that 40 guineas already cost more than the Cossack AND you have to earn 10 more AND you can't use them for anything else... GG WG, GG :cap_like:

[CATS]
Players
15,240 posts
11,004 battles
22 minutes ago, ZoidFile said:

It's an interesting scam business tactic that 40 guineas already cost more than the Cossack AND you have to earn 10 more AND you can't use them for anything else... GG WG, GG :cap_like:

It is a detector for people with math problems.

• Cool 1

[RUFL]
Players
199 posts
3,943 battles

If you log into the premium shop there is also a personal 1-time deal for 10 Guineas / 0,89 €. So if you earn at least 40 Guineas ingame, you effectively get Cossack for 89 cents.  I missed out on some of the missions and am at 17 Guineas now, which means that if I earn the 8 remaining guineas from the upcoming missions, that would put me at 25 guineas. 10 guineas for 0,89€ and after that 0,89€ for each guinea that means if i want Cossack I would have to pay 14,24€. Any questions?

[COMA]
Players
154 posts
7,281 battles

Got a question regarding this: what if I got Cossack already (yeah, I am a wealthy man and have bought her in shop) and will get all the guineas (through missions and those lacking of in shop) and buy it in arsenal. Will I get a ship value in doubloons or credits?

[BAD-B]
Players
717 posts
2,427 battles
14 hours ago, Todeskult said:

Got a question regarding this: what if I got Cossack already (yeah, I am a wealthy man and have bought her in shop) and will get all the guineas (through missions and those lacking of in shop) and buy it in arsenal. Will I get a ship value in doubloons or credits?

afaik you should get the Cossack doubloon value as compensation ....

Sign in to follow this