You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Milan_G_

MUSASHI credits

28 comments in this topic

Players
339 posts
10,159 battles

pls. only musashi owners. nobody else !!

pls post pics: how much credits earns

pls with info premium, or not.

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,244 posts
4,134 battles
27 minutes ago, Milan_G_ said:

I don't have the Musashi, but I like to break artificial rules imposed on me by people without authority. Good bye.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 17

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,023 posts
3,675 battles

Enough to pay the T8+ Bills with standard account without any flags/camo’s.

Players
339 posts
10,159 battles
27 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

As a Musashi owner I have to ask why?

reality of credits earns. 

[SM0KE]
Players
2,432 posts
6,105 battles

In case you haven't seen it, this is from the LWM review:

"Missouri's biggest claim to fame is her credit earning coefficient which is, frankly, off the charts.  Thanks to help from within the community, I collected pages upon pages upon pages of Missouri results screens to analyze her credit earning compared to Musashi's.  While the sample size from the latter was admittedly smaller, being donated only by fellow CCs and Supertesters, it did give me a glimpse into the earning differences between them. 

Musashi earns approximately 75% of the credits Missouri earns.
Musashi earns approximately 12.5% more than a tier VIII premium.

Note I am speaking only of the base credits earned.  This doesn't include expenses, premium camouflage or any other bonus. 

This number was very difficult to isolate and, if truth be told, I'm not sure I nailed it exactly.  After analyzing a few hundred results screens from Tirpitz, Roma, Musashi and Missouri, my eyes are ready to fall out of my head.  I did learn a few things -- namely that experience and credits are not directly linked, so credit gains differ from experience gains.

It should be noted that both Kii and Roma with their Makoto Kobayashi camouflage will have higher credit earning totals than Musashi does.  To best them you would need to equip a camouflage with an increased credit earning bonus like the Gamescom 2016.   Musashi does earn bank -- never doubt it.  She can't threaten Missouri for top spot, however."
  • Cool 5

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,244 posts
4,134 battles
12 minutes ago, Milan_G_ said:

reality of credits earns. 

The mechanics of credit coefficients of premium ships remain locked in the WG closet. And so are the actual credit earning sources mechanics (how much do you get for a kill, a cap point, etc).

The best answer you can hope for is following formula of the profitability of premium ships:
Missouri > Musashi, Kronhstadt > all the tier 8 premiums > all the tier 7 premiums...

EDIT: Or you could go for the more sophisticated answer of @Verblonde which contains the same conclusion, just above :)

• Cool 1

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,180 posts
6,121 battles

Have the ship, don't play her since I have a better one - Yamato. Don't ask me why I bought her :Smile_trollface: 

Players
240 posts
5,638 battles

doesn't that horrible bear-can-camo for Roma (and whatever else it goes on) mess with those stats though?

Beta Tester
2,384 posts
9,229 battles
1 hour ago, Milan_G_ said:

Just wanted to say that I know the exact numbers. 

Good day Sir. 

• Funny 1

[KAKE]
Players
893 posts
3,164 battles
6 minutes ago, antenociti said:

doesn't that horrible bear-can-camo for Roma (and whatever else it goes on) mess with those stats though?

The Kobayashi camos (Roma, Kii and Ashitaka) are basically the same as the T10 permacamos (but on lower tier ships, of course): -50% operating costs, +20% credits, +100% exp.

I have the Kii with the Kobayashi camo, but I haven't played it enough times to say anything concrete about how it compares to the Musashi. Gut feeling tells me I tend to make more in the Musashi, but that's probably mostly down to me doing more average damage in the Musashi.

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,291 posts
11,774 battles
1 hour ago, _DeathWing_ said:

Have the ship, don't play her since I have a better one - Yamato. Don't ask me why I bought her :Smile_trollface: 

Why did you buy her?

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,096 posts
8,839 battles

Hi all,

3 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

Here is my example from few months ago:

Nice "Musashi" game... not terribly much damage overall but still 7 kills and lots of achievements...

3RGZcwo.jpg

1ZTIcaT.jpg

aRzEwo2.jpg

hQZq9LU.jpg

tQSxUya.jpg

BTW, you can find lots of examples in this thread (my post is from that thread as well):

And if you make search in it you can find all posts with "Musashi" results:

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/search/?q=Musashi&type=forums_topic&item=9009

Leo "Apollo11"

• Cool 1

Players
339 posts
10,159 battles
18 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

~400k per average match
~300k per bad match

No flags, no premium.

thats interesting. on wiki they say 1mil to 2mil.  so but reality is 300k - 400k. :)

[JRM]
Players
1,090 posts
14,194 battles

Dont have any sschots handy but 500-750k should be doable with some signals even without prem accaunt, with prem I pull that even in less then average fight with musa and with some signals and good damage it can go over 1.2mil no problem

[CATS]
Players
15,379 posts
11,039 battles
20 minutes ago, Milan_G_ said:

thats interesting. on wiki they say 1mil to 2mil.  so but reality is 300k - 400k. :)

Depends on what Wiki you read....

Beta Tester
3,940 posts
14,134 battles

I am a Musashi owner and have to say, I don't give a flying eff about how much (or few) credits I get (or don't get) for playing her... Credits is about the least problem people should have in this game. Except when You are playing exclusively the "final price tier that shows I am a good player" ships...

You need credits -> go to medium tier and get some.. it's easy there if you're even only an okay-ish player... doesn't even need premium ships, flags whatever... credits just come rolling in...

• Cool 2