Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mangrey

I had fun .....in Div ranked

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester, Players
628 posts
11,995 battles

For the first itme in a long time my friend and i had fun ....... even with the yoloing EDIT there some time is in low tir.

 

Lets have some more of this

 

 

 

 

Edited by Kampa1987
Insults
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NOCAP]
Players
329 posts
13,138 battles

Me on the other, I couldn't stand it. Bloody battlesheep galore. Give me a tier where there is a good choice of sophisticated cruisers, instead of target practice, i.e Kirov, Omaha.

 

Separate dung-beetles from us chosen ones. Let those bottom-feeders bathe in their crap of a tier 5. Let us remain in 10. :Smile_veryhappy:

 

In higher tiers, everything is a threat, at 5...? Giulio, Giulio, Giulio, Giulio....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
3,937 posts
7,767 battles

eh... got one evening of fun out of it... and my first-ever Rank 1 :cat_cool:

 

but that was more despite it being at T5 than because of it, there really arent a lot of interesting ships at that tier imho, what with pretty much not a single viable cruiser and two (rare/unavailable premium) DDs dominating the competition... What made it enjoyable for me was a) divving and b) how short it was. I wouldnt mind getting more Sprints at different tiers... maybe T6? At least that tier doesnt have a Giulio, Kami or Grem (or well, it does actually have a Grem, pretty much carbon copy of it, but the Anshan is at the tier where it belongs...^^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,384 posts
9,213 battles
10 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

I wouldnt mind getting more Sprints at different tiers... maybe T6? At least that tier doesnt have a Giulio, Kami or Grem (or well, it does actually have a Grem, pretty much carbon copy of it, but the Anshan is at the tier where it belongs...^^)

 

T6 Sprint will actually start this Thursday.

 

T6 has T-61 now btw. 

But since the meta in the first Sprint was pretty much DDs just sitting inside their smokes, I will probably even consider playing my Monaghan instead. :Smile_veryhappy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
3,937 posts
7,767 battles
10 minutes ago, __Helmut_Kohl__ said:

 

T6 Sprint will actually start this Thursday.

 

T6 has T-61 now btw. 

But since the meta in the first Sprint was pretty much DDs just sitting inside their smokes, I will probably even consider playing my Monaghan instead. :Smile_veryhappy:

 

wasnt the second sprint also T5, but with 8v8 battles? Am I going crazy here, or did they change something and I didnt notice?

And yes, T-61 is a thing, but it's not nearly Gremlin levels of overpowered... there's not really that one premium BB that makes all others obsolete (I'd probably argue for Fuso being the strongest overall?), and there are actually a few viable cruisers, between Leander, Budyonny, DeGrasse, heck maybe even Perth if you're feeling funky. Would much prefer T6 over T5 in terms of ship choices available...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,384 posts
9,213 battles
14 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

wasnt the second sprint also T5, but with 8v8 battles? Am I going crazy here, or did they change something and I didnt notice?

And yes, T-61 is a thing, but it's not nearly Gremlin levels of overpowered... there's not really that one premium BB that makes all others obsolete (I'd probably argue for Fuso being the strongest overall?), and there are actually a few viable cruisers, between Leander, Budyonny, DeGrasse, heck maybe even Perth if you're feeling funky. Would much prefer T6 over T5 in terms of ship choices available...

 

The offical announcement indeed says T5 for both Sprints.

Maybe I confused it with the CW test season.

 

Too bad. I am quite tired of T5 already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×