Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Todeskult

GJ Wargaming with this terrible *edit

7 comments in this topic

[COMA]
Players
154 posts
7,305 battles

Well done WG, well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ6ERZYkwgs

I bought this before this video had surfaced on YT, I played 5 games in co-op mode with it and said "this must be some real *edit because bots having no problem killing it in several seconds" and then I played 5 games in it in randoms and OMFG!!! The worst ship I played so far. I'd rather be in a tier II DD in tier VIII match than in this one piece of *edit and you charged me 33 EUR for this!!!

It has no stealth (out-spotted be almost every single DD she can play against), so it cannot go for caps (guess whaaaaat Wargamyming: that's what DD should do, you know???). It has no smoke to re-stealth (like it does matter these days with radar *edit you are forcing on higher tiers), no health and no AA (so if there's a carrier you are perma-spotted and dead in few seconds) and you though that speed boost is good enough to allow it to escape from danger.

I bought many ships and tanks (in WoT), many of these are barely playable, some are really boring, some are really *edit and for this one I will file for a refund, for the first time, take back the *edit you have created and dare to ask money for it to the place it belong: to your premium shop.

PS: just found out that many CCs were disappointed (well, this is a kind word to express their feelings) about that one and their claimed that this needs a lot of work to be competitive in game. So you did the thing you are best at: NEVER LISTEN TO COMMUNITY WHICH PAYS YOUR BILLS!!!  Great, keep it that way, good luck!!!

Your campaign, swinging back to you, multiplied the same way I seen this screen today by opening portal and forums:

*edit

[CATS]
Players
15,363 posts
11,035 battles
  • Inform yourself before you buy, the issues were known
  • Do not play her like in the video, that was EXTREMLY bad play
  • play her like Khaba

[COMA]
Players
154 posts
7,305 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:
  • Inform yourself before you buy, the issues were known
  • Do not play her like in the video, that was EXTREMLY bad play
  • play her like Khaba

+ Issues were know, but apparently not fixed, typical WG approach. That will take them about 6 months I guess to get fixed.

+ I played various randoms in it, in 3rd game I figured that it cannot be played like a typical gunboat/torpboat DD: spot, take caps, torp targets.

+ It cannot be played like Khaba. The latter has smoke for protection, good AA and heal consumable, so stop giving such advises.

I'm still be filling for refund, no milking me this time Wargayming, not for this sorry excuse for a DD...

[CATS]
Players
15,363 posts
11,035 battles
  • WG has no obligation to make ships stronger, use your wallet to vote, do not buy blindly
  • you know that there are different gunboat playstyles? Most RU gunboats are pretty bad at cap contesting
  • the good Khaba players take repair, not smoke, that is the way you play Terrible, use other DD for spotting, shoot from long range

[COMA]
Players
154 posts
7,305 battles
3 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:
  • WG has no obligation to make ships stronger, use your wallet to vote, do not buy blindly
  • you know that there are different gunboat playstyles? Most RU gunboats are pretty bad at cap contesting
  • the good Khaba players take repair, not smoke, that is the way you play Terrible, use other DD for spotting, shoot from long range

+ Has obligation to refund for bad and faulty product according to EU laws, which I'm going to do.

+ RU gunboats had at least smoke for some sort of protection. This don't and that's one of the factors making this a very bad DD.

+ I bet that's going to work when you are the only DD in matchup (or when you are alone on a flank with opposite DD with better stealth).

All of of the above doesn't change a thing. That's the worst ship in-game so far.

[CATS]
Players
15,363 posts
11,035 battles

It should be hard to proof that the product is faulty, especially when her abilities were known.

Not informing yourself does not make a product faulty.