You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
StatsBloke

Zero to Hero: The Playlist for COMPLETE Beginners

8 comments in this topic

Community Contributor
34 posts
7,913 battles

I've created a series for complete beginners in which I'll be going through all the account levels (which experienced players have probably forgotten about) and explaining the basics of the game and the interface.  I've created this topic separately from my main video topic so that if you know of a brand new player, you can send them here and they won't be confused and confuddled by all the other content.  Here's the link to the playlist itself:

StatsBloke's World of Warships Zero to Hero Playlist

I'll post the individual videos here too in case you know someone who needs to know about a particular basic topic.

[OP-B]
Beta Tester
370 posts
2,921 battles

I watched the last 2 videos and I think they'll be really helpful for new players. The ones we used to have are kinda outdated.
Good job and keep it up :)

• Cool 1

Community Contributor
34 posts
7,913 battles
1 hour ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

I watched the last 2 videos and I think they'll be really helpful for new players. The ones we used to have are kinda outdated.
Good job and keep it up :)

Thanks Lemonade :)

Community Contributor
34 posts
7,913 battles

Very short addition to Level 2: A quick explanation of tiers and how they are used in matchmaking

Community Contributor
34 posts
7,913 battles

In this slightly longer episode, I cover off researching and purchasing the first new ship, and the first random battle.