Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ulvesnutepostei

Damage records on Rasputin & Gorgon

17 comments in this topic

Players
1,588 posts
6,372 battles

Hmm...Rasputin is easy if you let her go heal.

I had today ~460.000 on the Gorgon in the DD tho...

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Players
3,941 posts
7,767 battles

ended one with something like 1.3 million damage done - the good old "ram the Gorgon with a shielded Magnu-S" trick... didnt bother taking a screenshot tho...

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,441 posts
8,981 battles

900kish with Lexington...requires an epicly bad team, tho (flood + fire on Raspu and the team ignores him):cap_like: 

Dunno how much of that came from Raspu, tho - But I guess it was quite an amount.

Quite hard to go for the Gorgon in the carrier, cause she seems to use def AA and is usually surrounded by a ton of ships.

[NWP]
Players
4,017 posts
6,041 battles

Last year i had 1.06 mil with Svyatozar (752k on Gorgon).

This year i only play CV. Must be the nightmares about noobs being idiots in them :cap_old: But attacking the Bosses is stupid in a CV (imo), i dont have any damage on them. Best one was 665k in hardmode. Normalmode i always have ~400-450k - time is too short in that one :Smile_sad:

[NOHE]
[NOHE]
Players
239 posts
5,227 battles

Managed to ram both Rasputin and Gorgon from full health with Magnu-s once. Rasputin spawned like 3 km away from me and I was the only one to go after Gorgon.

That match totaled to about 760k damage. The team was on the ball with the regular enemy ships, but not the objectives.

Funny thing about Gorgon is that it has so much health that you need to actually grind against for a few seconds before it dies.

Players
749 posts
7,540 battles

havenet been keeping track this year but last year I had a 990k game with I think 450k of it being the gorgon. had better teams this year so best this year as been about 650k as I'm not having to do as much.

Players
351 posts
836 battles
On 10/28/2018 at 3:36 AM, Turnipsi said:

Managed to ram both Rasputin and Gorgon from full health with Magnu-s once. Rasputin spawned like 3 km away from me and I was the only one to go after Gorgon.

That match totaled to about 760k damage. The team was on the ball with the regular enemy ships, but not the objectives.

Funny thing about Gorgon is that it has so much health that you need to actually grind against for a few seconds before it dies.

I did try that, and I mistimed the shield, so the shield actually expired when I did that :P still managed to bring his hp from full to 10% before I exploded. Bad news is that my team is full of potatos so he regenerated all his hp back.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
1,206 posts
5,572 battles

Personal record,

2 Mil damage in total..

1.8mil was on Gorgon!

I had the Gorgon Duty in the best DD of the game!

will do that again anytime.. :)

• Cool 1

[BOATY]
Players
635 posts
9,072 battles

Actually Gorgon is pretty easy with Svyatozar 

.. I gave him 4 permanent fires + 2 permanent floods... It's a matter of a minute then... Or less... I might check the replay tonight. 

Sign in to follow this