Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Vamblade

Ranked 10 prize changes, I want my Jolly Roger IV please

8 comments in this topic

[5D]
Supertester
3 posts
13,359 battles

*edited*

Who feels this is right to change the rules at the end of season 10? Not happy.

Edited by NickMustaine
Don't share CS answers

[FAITH]
Players
28 posts
11,829 battles

Totally not the right thing to do as a company my opinion is that they must remove the flint black combo from arsenal and continue the ranked style rewards as we know 3 years now. Imagine they have not send my my black yet and in the contact support the anwsers were not very good and this made me give up on ranked and generaly on their customer support anyhow lets see if their break a sweat about this fiasko (yes i think its a fiasko for the amount of play that it needs to get rank 1 with bloody tier x ships) and give me and the other guys the ships they DESERVE to get and the jolly roger flags that they have EARNED 

• Cool 1

[OP-B]
Beta Tester
369 posts
2,921 battles

I don't understand. You already knew before the season started what flag you would get.

Did I miss something?

• Cool 1

[5D]
Supertester
3 posts
13,359 battles

Lemonade Warrior I didn't get credited with the Jolly Roger IV flag, that's what I'm annoyed about. Please read the reply I put when the guy who replied saying I couldn't have it. It shows the problem there.

[FAITH]
Players
28 posts
11,829 battles

19 ore fa, LemonadeWarrior ha scritto:

I don't understand. You already knew before the season started what flag you would get.

Did I miss something?

Yes my friend see this anwser plz

*edited*

Edited by NickMustaine
Don't share CS answers

[OP-B]
Beta Tester
369 posts
2,921 battles
19 ore fa, thimiosve_15 ha scritto:

Yes my friend see this anwser plz

*edited*

But the answer to that question was standing in Ranked Battles Season 10 announcement.
https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/ranked-10/

Sorry, I still don't understand the issue, but well perhaps someone else does :) And that screenshot says nothing about a JL flag.

[FAITH]
Players
28 posts
11,829 battles

if you see a asked them if they gonna give the ship by the end of ranked season 10 if i manage to get r1 for the 5th time and the anwser was yes you gonna get the ship and arsenal was introduced to the game 

[OP-B]
Beta Tester
369 posts
2,921 battles
1 hour ago, thimiosve_15 said:

if you see a asked them if they gonna give the ship by the end of ranked season 10 if i manage to get r1 for the 5th time and the anwser was yes you gonna get the ship and arsenal was introduced to the game 

You got the steel and coupons to buy the ship you deserved.

They gave you the option however to not buy the ship instead and save your steel for the Stalingrad.

Sign in to follow this