Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sybeck

Which Legendary Upgrade to Pursue?

11 comments in this topic

[BNBS]
Players
376 posts

So here's my dilemma.  In the past 2 weeks I have gained 4 new tier 10s, Yamato, Montana, Minotaur and Des Moines. So I have the 4 personal assignment missions for them, but looking at my upcoming work and travel schedule and the finishing date of 31st Dec for all of them I know that I'm going to be lucky if I can fit in enough time to complete even one of them. 

So my question is, 'Is there a stand out winner or 'must have' out of these 4 upgrades that I should put all my effort and time into?'.

On a sidenote it seems a bit unfair that players getting T10s between now and 31/12 are going to be up against it to get the upgrades and others after 31/12 will never have the chance.  I get that it's a reward for long time players and people who put in the time, but it has to tilt gameplay balance somewhat, no?

[ONE2]
Players
2,498 posts
14,581 battles
1 minute ago, Sybeck said:

So here's my dilemma.  In the past 2 weeks I have gained 4 new tier 10s, Yamato, Montana, Minotaur and Des Moines. So I have the 4 personal assignment missions for them, but looking at my upcoming work and travel schedule and the finishing date of 31st Dec for all of them I know that I'm going to be lucky if I can fit in enough time to complete even one of them. 

So my question is, 'Is there a stand out winner or 'must have' out of these 4 upgrades that I should put all my effort and time into?'.

On a sidenote it seems a bit unfair that players getting T10s between now and 31/12 are going to be up against it to get the upgrades and others after 31/12 will never have the chance.  I get that it's a reward for long time players and people who put in the time, but it has to tilt gameplay balance somewhat, no?

Pick the ship you like and play the most and go with it would be my advise. Anything else would be a waste. :Smile_smile:

[CMP]
Weekend Tester
460 posts
3,878 battles

The end date is not an actual end date, for some reason they had to put in an end date on it.... but the devs have confirmed that your legendary missions will continue indefinitely.

So no rush.

• Cool 1

[BNBS]
Players
376 posts

Thank you!  I hadn't heard this.  OK that changes everything and makes my question redundant.

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,180 posts
6,121 battles

Yamato benefits the most than the others you named there. 

[KAKE]
Players
893 posts
3,164 battles

I can see the Des Moines legendary working if you run a spotter plane build. You lose some attacks for circumstance bonuses to dodge.

[HOME]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,024 posts
7,342 battles

Yama's LU is the only one I really bothered to grind, don't really care about LU's for the rest of my TX ships.

Sign in to follow this