Sign in to follow this  
Caljostro

Is hiding from battle in ranked a punishable offense CS will take actions against ?

4 comments in this topic

[UN]
Weekend Tester
871 posts
20,533 battles

*edited* But then again, I know of someone who got 6 months for rigging ranked games, i.e. intentionally losing matches/not giving a damn about winning. So how are the chances they will take actions against someone hiding from the start ?

ranked idiot.jpg

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
7,896 posts
14,234 battles

Technically speaking this could be considered a punishable offense if WG rules it as so according to

4.08. Any conduct that is considered by Wargaming staff as disruptive to the gaming experience of others can be sanctioned in accordance to rule 1.04. This conduct includes and is not limited to: malicious and/or intentional in-game harassment, intentional exploitation of in-game mechanics or any action that intentionally goes against or abuses the game design. The application of game restrictions will always be done to protect a positive and fun gaming environment and will be applied after careful investigation and internal deliberation.

If you have a replay send it to customer support or to one of the Community Managers here one the forums.

[IRON7]
Players
600 posts
455 battles
17 minutes ago, Caljostro said:

So how are the chances they will take actions against someone hiding from the start ?

Likely not very great/high unless this 'hider' got reported a lot along with screenshots & videos. Then CS would have to do an investigation of said 'hider'.

So, yes, just another way some 'Snowflake' could harm other players & likely will if this intentional 'hiding' isn't happening already (which it probably is *)

* I actually saw a T4 BB player, from the beginning of the battle, run to a corner and it stayed there - an intentional 'hider' if there ever was one.

** Also, OP, why is your thread posted in the New Player section - I don't think new players are going to be engaging in this kind of despicable play.

I suggest this thread/topic should be in 'Game Discussion' - 'Gameplay'.

Moderators
71 posts
94 battles

Hello guys,

I have to block this thread! Keep in mind that we have an in-game report function and that you can send a ticket to our CS.

Have a nice day!