Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Columbus_Columbonius

October Missions published on the 25th of ...October - a joke

5 comments in this topic

Players
170 posts
12,019 battles

That's Very F** handy that on the 25th of October you publish post/page with the news in 2/3rds dedicated to missions which went through ...October.:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-deals/october-missions-2018/

=

You must have hands full of work to allow yourself for such a stupid and frustrating joke.

(e.g. now I know how many grants fo coal have passed me - or maybe how big fraction of it I've passed unawarely)

Congrats

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

[PUPSI]
Players
6,379 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, Columbus_Columbonius sagte:

That's Very F** handy that on the 25th of October you publish post/page with the news in 2/3rds dedicated to missions which went through ...October.:

it was UPDATED today, not published for the first time...everything was announed there in time...

• Cool 2

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,023 posts
3,675 battles
3 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

everything was announed there in time...

But only barely.  

WG: just give us back the full monthly digest like earlier this year, so  we can plan ahead and schedule stuff (like when to stack bonus-flags for instance, or when to buy ships because discount).

And find a new task for Alena Ermolaeva, since her video's don't offer anything new/useful (apart from the giveaway), and are rather cringy to watch at times.

• Cool 2

[BYOB]
Players
3,281 posts
11,474 battles
8 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

WG: just give us back the full monthly digest like earlier this year, so  we can plan ahead and schedule stuff (like when to stack bonus-flags for instance, or when to buy ships because discount).

They can't do that, and you know it. Because that would allow the players to make informed decisions.

Weekend Tester
802 posts
5,380 battles
1 hour ago, Columbus_Columbonius said:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/sales-and-deals/october-missions-2018/

=

You must have hands full of work to allow yourself for such a stupid and frustrating joke.

(e.g. now I know how many grants fo coal have passed me - or maybe how big fraction of it I've passed unawarely)

Congrats

It is been there published ages ago (almost month ago) but it was updated today like Klopirat said.

Sign in to follow this