Bavi0014

New Carrier rework, What will happened to the countries?

5 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
273 battles

So as we all know then there's differences between countries for each class.. But what are the differences for the carriers in each nation?

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,497 posts
11,616 battles

The rework is not in a state where we can tell that.

From what we saw until now, we might get one line with AP bombs, maybe deep-water torps, the drop circles will be different in size and form, different torpedo-spreads, different squad and wing sizes and probably much more.

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
2,233 posts
6,522 battles
On 10/24/2018 at 7:43 PM, Bavi0014 said:

So as we all know then there's differences between countries for each class.. But what are the differences for the carriers in each nation?

Right now

US Midway
- two different rockets

- HE bombs

- normal torps

IJN Hakuryu

- "normal" rockets

- AP bombs

- two different deep water torps

I would imagine, that the RN carrier will have two different bomb types. but just an asumption. Squads size differs sometimes, also the wing sizes

[IRON7]
Players
600 posts
451 battles

From what Pikkozoikum relates here, who knows what 'farce' is coming along on this 'voyage'.

[HOUSE]
Players
214 posts
4,508 battles

Another question which arose with the presentation of the British aircraft carriers was what tiers that will remain in game send the British line only seemed to have 4, 6, 8 and 10. 

Will the USN and IJN lines be reduced in similar way to make room for german and french CV which can't fill full lines ith tier 4 to 10. If this is the case then which ships will be removed and which one will remain in game... 

I am curious since I got the Halloween camouflage for my shokaku in a Halloween container today and I don't know if I will manage to grind my way to tier 8 before a possible rework gets implemented. 

What countries do you think can be implemented with only 4 carriers stretching from tier 4 to tier 10?