You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lordartie

Premium Ships purchased

17 comments in this topic

Question

[RNSMS]
[RNSMS]
Players
6 posts
261 battles

Unfortunately I discovered the mobile version of WOW before the PC version which is 100x better but only I had purchased 17 premium ships. I thought that because my WG ID is the same account as the mobile version it would be no problem to get the purchased ships transferred. Unfortunately this for some reason seems to be an impossible task the only reason I personally can think of why WG can’t do this is they want to cash in double a very poor business model in my opinion. The results will be instead of earning more money they will no longer get one cent from me. This policy is very short termed thinking and I‘m sure there are some legal ramifications involved as well to which I will pursue.  I would like to hear opinions on this matter from others.

Thanks,

LordArtie

16 answers to this question

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,497 posts
11,621 battles
Vor 3 Minuten, Lordartie sagte:

I was hoping to hear an unbiased opinion from players who don’t get freebies from WG. 

Every player gets a lot of freebies from WG, they are a very nice company :cap_old:

You must not forget that these are two completely different games. Both from Wargaming, but that's all they have in common. It's like asking Porsche to give you a free car because you don't like your VW. Good luck trying that :Smile_teethhappy:

Are the prices for the ships in Blitz and WoWs even the same?

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,497 posts
11,621 battles
Vor 2 Minuten, Lordartie sagte:

and I‘m sure there are some legal ramifications involved as well to which I will pursue.

And I'm sure you should read the EULA.

[RNSMS]
[RNSMS]
Players
6 posts
261 battles

I did read it or is there a part I overlooked that you have read. Please give me the section to read. 

[EXIL]
WoWs Wiki Team, Players
555 posts
8,690 battles
4 minutes ago, Lordartie said:

Thanks but I don’t know what country you’re from from but this paragraph is not in the end agreement in Germany( i’ll have to check again) . Just to be clear I’m not some 16 year old with his parents credit card I have owned and sold two companies and I know what I am talking about and furthermore the subject was customer satisfaction and fairness. Especially when adding credit for my ships purchased could be easily done without any loss and only to gain. Lawmakers are cracking down on this kind of behavior in Europe and I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way.  I was hoping to hear an unbiased opinion from players who don’t get freebies from WG. 

But these are separate Games, not that much in common. Same with " Warships Legends" which will come to consoles. Or WoT and WoT-Blitz - the only thing that shares is Premium-Time for the PC-Version of Warplanes, Tanks and Warships - and Gold for Warplanes and Tanks. 

[PUPSI]
Players
6,408 posts
Vor 22 Minuten, Lordartie sagte:

and furthermore the subject was customer satisfaction and fairness.

no, you also threatend with

Zitat

legal ramifications

[CATS]
Players
15,380 posts
11,042 battles
48 minutes ago, Lordartie said:

Thanks but I don’t know what country you’re from from but this paragraph is not in the end agreement in Germany( i’ll have to check again) . Just to be clear I’m not some 16 year old with his parents credit card I have owned and sold two companies and I know what I am talking about and furthermore the subject was customer satisfaction and fairness. Especially when adding credit for my ships purchased could be easily done without any loss and only to gain. Lawmakers are cracking down on this kind of behavior in Europe and I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way.  I was hoping to hear an unbiased opinion from players who don’t get freebies from WG. 

No, you do not know what you are talking about.

And yes, there is a german version.

[RNSMS]
[RNSMS]
Players
6 posts
261 battles

I didn’t say there wasn’t a German version I said this paragraph isn’t in it and I do know exactly what I’m talking about.

[RNSMS]
[RNSMS]
Players
6 posts
261 battles

I didn’t threaten anything reading comprehension is a lost art. I questioned the legal ramifications of the situation that’s not a threat.

[RNSMS]
[RNSMS]
Players
6 posts
261 battles

🤣 You’re right about that I was just now informed from WG that they are two different companies which would have saved alot of time if they told me that after my first contact. Yes they are in some cases even more expensive. I have about 17 of them well over 600€ but I won’t be spending any money on the PC version unless the Ise is available 🤣😂 I‘m really annoyed that I didn’t see the PC version first it’s a great game. 

[CATS]
Players
15,380 posts
11,042 battles
31 minutes ago, Lordartie said:

I didn’t say there wasn’t a German version I said this paragraph isn’t in it and I do know exactly what I’m talking about.

There are similar paragraphs in the german version. Yes, they used a different structure. And no, you do not own the ships, you have a license to use them.

Please show me ONE company where extras for one product are transfered for free to another product.

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
407 posts
7,662 battles

World of Warships Blitz and World of Warships are not the same game, thus they have different names, different content, different graphics and models, they are not the same game.

There's really not reason why your purchases in one game would be shared with the other, they are not the same game. It's akin to expecting Pokemon you catch in Pokemon Go to be available to you into a handheld Pokemon game.

[RNSMS]
[RNSMS]
Players
6 posts
261 battles