Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ronchabale

Lagspikes & timeouts

5 comments in this topic

Players
262 posts
5,093 battles

I have lag spikes on my internet, sometimes i time out and have to reconnect, these lagspikes are short, 10-15 secs, is there any way to increase the timeout delay for like 10 more secs, that would probably keep me ingame and not having to go through the full reload process.

[NOCAP]
Players
329 posts
13,138 battles

As far as I am aware, there is nothing you can do from your end, as it is the server cutting you off.

Players
30 posts
2,738 battles

I also have lag since a while and I don't have it in any other online FPS. It happens about once or twice per battle but It's very annoying. Especially when I'm playing with DD's close combat against other ships and I can't do anything for a few seconds. The movement of ships, shells and torpedo's etc. just freezes for a few seconds and I can't evade enemy torpedo's for exmaple, grrrr. My ping is good and my FPS as well. I have fast internet, a high end PC and no problems with other online games. I think it's server sided. I didn't have problems in the past up to about 2 months ago or so and I play this game since launch.

Sign in to follow this