Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
a_p_u_l_e_i_u_s

hight tier standard battle is so *edited* broken

26 comments in this topic

Players
98 posts

80-90% last standard battle (too many many standard battle - i have  few dozen) looks like the same *edited*:  4-5-6 dds (now fixed max 4 - whatever), all team goes honolulu flank *edited*every time, middle map empty, base free for enemy dds. after max 4-5 min end of storry. (if you try  explain in chat - success with this!   monkeys   do not read )

standard battle it is already so boring ( makes sense only low tier)  without this crap retarded "game strategy" (= how to suck in 4 min), pls remove base,  is too hard  for monkeys  to understand how  to play.  just   let them to shoot each other

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks, naming and shaming, edited title
  • Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,498 posts
14,581 battles

Weel, looks like a standard battle in any tier to me. Lemmings convinced of their own brilliance dominate. I (often assisted by a couple of other "Noob" suicide candidates) usually choose to go the other way and try to defend or at least delay the enemy team long enough to give them a chance to pull it off. The only other thing you can do is to ping the base from time-to-time and hope for the best after that. Occasionally someone will discover their rudder and return to assist. Sometimes it has worked anyways, hehe. But yeah I agree, I much prefer domination matches any day.:cap_yes:

And of course, if ever I discover that there is a lemming-train forming behind me in "my flank" I will make a quick U-turn and return to defend base, if necessary. Well provided I have not advanced too far from it already, that is. Keeping a wary eye on the minimap helps...:cap_book:

• Cool 1

[-TXG-]
Players
2,407 posts

Aha, OP is the guy who wanted a suicide option in game so he could exit at spawn :Smile_veryhappy:  I'll never understand Why whiners who hate the game so much still play the game. :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Players
98 posts
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

Then stay near your base....

who,  only me? solo with musashi/yamato in cv game - no, thanks

@bushwacker001:  i  do not hate the game  (the game is  ok),   the gameplay is sucks .  and i want to  skip (at my expense)  those battle which is anyway lost from the first 3 min because... team missing

• Cool 2

Quality Poster
3,763 posts
8,474 battles
1 minute ago, a_p_u_l_e_i_u_s said:

who,  only me? solo with musashi/yamato in cv game - no, thanks

Soooo you want your team to play properly but don't want to play your part. Nice.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[CATS]
Players
15,380 posts
11,042 battles
4 minutes ago, a_p_u_l_e_i_u_s said:

who,  only me

Then you are part of the problem.

Imagine EVERY teammate having similar thoughts...

• Boring 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,498 posts
14,581 battles
5 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Then you are part of the problem.

Imagine EVERY teammate having similar thoughts...

I agree. Someone has to be the first and if they see you going back to base to defend it, others will join you. But you have to be ready to set an example yourself - Even if you know that it is going to suck... :Smile_Default:@a_p_u_l_e_i_u_s

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
515 posts
5,919 battles
19 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Soooo you want your team to play properly but don't want to play your part. Nice.

Lets all stop being nice and say how it is - he want to be carry and win ....

Man when you score 30k in Mushi than you got to ask yourself what went wrong with me ;)   especially in standard where you will not lose in 5 min like in cap game where all of your dd will die in 3min,,, when you see that you will lose or not score normal damage maybe you should go in with your nice big Mushi and try to do something and not sniping from 26km and than blame all others --- when you will have 1000,1250,1600or even 2000 base xp in lost game than you can tell something about your team and gameplay of team, in many battles you will need to lead the attack, you know to encourage  other while you tank ;) .................

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,498 posts
14,581 battles
2 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

Man when you score 30k in Mushi than you got to ask yourself what went wrong with me ;)   especially in standard where you will not lose in 5 min like in cap game where all of your dd will die in 3min,,, when you see that you will lose or not score normal damage maybe you should go in with your nice big Mushi and try to do something and not sniping from 26km .................

You are soooo mean !!!:Smile_sad::Smile_veryhappy:

[SNUBS]
Players
1,287 posts
6,828 battles

hight tier standard battle ( Players )  is (are)  so *edited* broken

There fixed

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks

[CMP]
Weekend Tester
460 posts
3,882 battles

Hahahaha, is OP really complaining about his team doing a lemming train while refusing to leave the lemming train himself :Smile-_tongue:

If only you had a way turn your ship around .......

I notice that the enemy Mushashi died .... probably while defending his cap from your lemming train .....  Strange how that kind of behaviour leads to wins. And it doesn't even cost you anything ...

• Boring 1

Players
1,818 posts
10,140 battles

Lol OP, u remind me this fat freddy on my team that called our team the worse but spend his entire game behind spawn by the border to the next map. We won but the guy came in dead last, even behind the lowest scoring enemy ship :Smile_veryhappy:

[IDMOS]
Players
9 posts
302 battles

Wash your mouth out, standard battle best battle!
(at least it is for me as a DD main as I can play to my strengths without cap contesting and getting blapped)

Players
2,138 posts
33 minutes ago, pra3y said:

Lol OP, u remind me this fat freddy on my team that called our team the worse but spend his entire game behind spawn by the border to the next map. We won but the guy came in dead last, even behind the lowest scoring enemy ship :Smile_veryhappy:

I wonder if it was the same FDG that spent an entire match complaining about the team's DD's and map pinging in a frenzy, he lived, but came solid last by 200 points to the next lowest in the team.

@a_p_u_l_e_i_u_s try looking in the mirror, as the other posters have pointed out you can't expect to be carried by your team, you have to take part yourself.

Players
1,818 posts
10,140 battles
33 minutes ago, BeauNidl3 said:

I wonder if it was the same FDG that spent an entire match complaining about the team's DD's and map pinging in a frenzy, he lived, but came solid last by 200 points to the next lowest in the team.

I doubt its the same. Luckily mine wasn't a spammer. I was very tempted to port msg him but decided its not worth it.

Players
98 posts

epicenter  is *edited* like standard. just remove any cap zone - 60-70% t10 players have less 45% wr ( they usually have 40-42%), is too hard for them  to understand any ideea of cooperation.

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks
  • Cool 1

[HOME]
Players
788 posts
7,648 battles

Ive had the honour of meeting @a_p_u_l_e_i_u_s in battle in his Musashi. Luckily, he was on the enemy team because he did nothing at all and then complained about his team.... Some people... 

• Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[-TXG-]
Players
2,407 posts
13 ore fa, a_p_u_l_e_i_u_s ha scritto:

epicenter  is *edited* like standard. just remove any cap zone - 60-70% t10 players have less 45% wr ( they usually have 40-42%), is too hard for them  to understand any ideea of cooperation.

well yours is only slightly above them ffs. 

• Boring 1

Quality Poster
3,763 posts
8,474 battles
57 minutes ago, DJ_Die said:

Luckily, he was on the enemy team because he did nothing at all and then complained about his team.... Some people... 

Reminds me of the old saying: If people would only work half as hard as they are complaining, there'd probably be no reason to complain in the first place.

• Cool 1

[NOCAP]
Players
329 posts
13,150 battles

The... the monkeys did crap on what at Honolulu?......

Sorry your bat-crap insane ramblings completely lost me. 

• Boring 1

Players
98 posts

nevermind.

last post here: wargaming just think remove base in standard battle ( if you do not want complete remove this mode)

p.s.

11 ore fa, DJ_Die ha scritto:

Ive had the honour of meeting @a_p_u_l_e_i_u_s in battle in his Musashi. Luckily, he was on the enemy team because he did nothing at all and then complained about his team.... Some people...  

when i see how stupid noob  it is my team in hight tier... i find something else to do*edited*

when i have a  okish team i play pretty decent (i never said i'm a good or very good player)

shot-18.09.26_09.56.11-0143.jpg

shot-18.09.16_00.24.24-0830.jpg

shot-18.09.18_00.53.45-0495.jpg

shot-18.10.07_18.54.18-0983.jpg

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks, naming and shaming
  • Cool 1

Players
2,183 posts
3,836 battles
13 hours ago, bushwacker001 said:

I'll never understand Why whiners who hate the game so much still play the game. :Smile_amazed:

Its like cocaine addiction. You cant go against the tide.

• Cool 1