Tin_Kan

Clan Battles Test Season "North"

39 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
24 posts
2,222 battles

Hi, could anyone with more info on this chime in please? Read the paragraph in the 7.10 update, but the info provided's pretty lacking and vague.

1. - Will this be on the live server or test server?

2. - The article mentions that 5 battles must be played in another realm (i'm understanding this to mean against another server). How and when exactly will clan leaders be able to choose servers/prime times?

Thanks

• Cool 1

[RONF]
Players
10 posts
3,830 battles

Yes, no informations, all we know that it starts today at 19:00 CEST.Anyone knows what prime time means?

[CATS]
Players
15,379 posts
11,042 battles
  • It is on live servers
  • Division Leader can select the prime time (the "how to" should be obvious this evening)

[RONF]
Players
10 posts
3,830 battles

Guys! it has already started!!!, when you want to select clan battle, you have an option for schedule, click on it and you see below, now for ASIA has started!

CBBBB.jpg

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
242 posts
13,125 battles

Just tried to play in the Asia time zone and we hit battle with a full div and nothing happened.

Screenshot (139).png

[RONF]
Players
10 posts
3,830 battles

So it's with T6 after all and we got the usual limit of 1 bb.They left also that feature with alpha/bravo?

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
24 posts
2,222 battles

Hmm, would've been nice to get a head's up on prime times etc. from WG before the event actually went live.

[CATS]
Players
15,379 posts
11,042 battles
1 minute ago, Tin_Kan said:

Hmm, would've been nice to get a head's up on prime times etc. from WG before the event actually went live.

They are not secret.

They are the same as past seasons and pretty obvious when you take EU prime time and modify by time zones...

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
1,206 posts
5,572 battles

@Tin_Kan

is right!

The lack of information about this is incredible.

I've check all the websites

While the RU website has all the prime times in their respected article,

NA and EU had only their own :)

I guess they love ruskis more!

[5D]
Players
233 posts
11,065 battles

It is not working anyway, seems that something is broken and won't let us enter a battle after selecting Asia prime time

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
1,206 posts
5,572 battles

@MrConway

@Crysantos

Guys, can you give at least some information about the situation.

There is nothing around in the website or forums here or NA.

This is the day its supposed to be started, we are planning to go in RU server tonight. If there is something wrong about the crosserver thingy, we may stay on EU

Quick info would be so much appreciated.

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
Players
24 posts
2,222 battles
23 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

They are not secret.

They are the same as past seasons and pretty obvious when you take EU prime time and modify by time zones...

I'm not saying they're a secret. I'm also pretty new and haven't taken part in any CB battles, so no, it's not obvious for me how to figure the times out.  From what i've seen to date, WG are usually pretty good when it comes to announcing events and providing info on the website/forum. I was just expecting them to do the same for this event as they did with ranked, supply lines etc. It feels like this North event is more of an afterthought than ranked sprint etc.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,271 posts
11,825 battles
1 minute ago, Excavatus said:

@MrConway

@Crysantos

Guys, can you give at least some information about the situation.

There is nothing around in the website or forums here or NA.

This is the day its supposed to be started, we are planning to go in RU server tonight. If there is something wrong about the crosserver thingy, we may stay on EU

Quick info would be so much appreciated.

Hey guys,

We're currently talking with St. Petersburg about this. There seem to be issues with the implementation of the test clan season, we're working on it as we speak. This also means there will be clan fights today - if your division "freezes" after pressing the "Battle" button you can dismiss it or just leave it.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Crysantos

• Cool 2

[DAVY]
[DAVY]
1,206 posts
5,572 battles
4 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Hey guys,

We're currently talking with St. Petersburg about this. There seem to be issues with the implementation of the test clan season, we're working on it as we speak. This also means there will be clan fights today - if your division "freezes" after pressing the "Battle" button you can dismiss it or just leave it.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Crysantos

Cheers for the info.. and quick reply.

Please give more If you hear something from St. Petersburg!

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
964 posts
9,565 battles

If i go to Clan Wars in battle types, it just stats 'the clan battle season has ended'

Is that since earlier today? Perhaps while they are looking at it with St Petersburg?

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,426 posts
2,343 battles
On 10/22/2018 at 1:29 PM, _Keepo_ said:

@MrConway

The lack of information on this is pretty horrendous, please provide some details and context.... 

We're updating the portal article with new information as we get it, but unfortunately the test server had to be postponed as we are still having some issues with the cross-realm matchmaker.

[-RT-]
Players
149 posts
7,276 battles

@MrConway @Crysantos Once again there is ZERO information on this test season, please for the love of God make some kind of announcement on this, you can't still be talking to St. Petersburg on this, right??? 

Once again, you've shown your complete disdain for the players (who, need I remind you, are your customers.....)

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,271 posts
11,825 battles
33 minutes ago, _Keepo_ said:

@MrConway @Crysantos Once again there is ZERO information on this test season, please for the love of God make some kind of announcement on this, you can't still be talking to St. Petersburg on this, right??? 

Once again, you've shown your complete disdain for the players (who, need I remind you, are your customers.....)

Hey mate,

We did inform players here on the forums and on reddit about the change to 7, 10, 11 November. You should be able to interact with the clan battle interface starting around 14:00 CET today, that's the latest info I got. :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

[-RT-]
Players
149 posts
7,276 battles
17 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Hey mate,

We did inform players here on the forums and on reddit about the change to 7, 10, 11 November. You should be able to interact with the clan battle interface starting around 14:00 CET today, that's the latest info I got. :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

I don't see any pinned message anywhere in the "current update" we don't have time to trawl through the entire forum & those of us not 14 don't use Reddit.... There is also no info on the website