Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thiextar

alexander thoccutcy

5 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[-AP-]
Players
709 posts
2,831 battles

So the last mission to get that alexander bloke is to amongst other things get 500 secondary hits, but i dont exactly have any ship with even decent secondaries.

 

My current plan is to take the musashi out with some secondary/speed flags and suicide rush some bots in coop battles, is this a good strategy, or can you guys think of something better?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TTT]
Players
3,909 posts
7,767 battles

...what kind of answer do you expect from us, since we dont know what ships and builds you have?

one thing you can probably do if you have enough active people in your clan to get a team of seven people is try out Sunray in the Darkness Hardmode (or wait for the normal version to unlock next week) and play secondary spec Magnu-S. That should give you several hundred hits per round if you dont completely mess up somehow

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
709 posts
2,831 battles
11 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

...what kind of answer do you expect from us, since we dont know what ships and builds you have?

one thing you can probably do if you have enough active people in your clan to get a team of seven people is try out Sunray in the Darkness Hardmode (or wait for the normal version to unlock next week) and play secondary spec Magnu-S. That should give you several hundred hits per round if you dont completely mess up somehow

Ooooh, thats exactly the kinda answer i was looking for, i didnt event think about the event ships. Thank you so much my dude! You probably saved me from many agonising suicidal coop battles :Smile_coin:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MS--B]
Alpha Tester
919 posts
16,566 battles
2 minutes ago, thiextar said:

Ooooh, thats exactly the kinda answer i was looking for, i didnt event think about the event ships. Thank you so much my dude! You probably saved me from many agonising suicidal coop battles :Smile_coin:

Yup ^^ yesterday I have more than 800 hits in not very good battle so GL !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[AXIS]
Beta Tester
4,074 posts
17,364 battles
39 minutes ago, thiextar said:

So the last mission to get that alexander bloke is to amongst other things get 500 secondary hits, but i dont exactly have any ship with even decent secondaries.

 

My current plan is to take the musashi out with some secondary/speed flags and suicide rush some bots in coop battles, is this a good strategy, or can you guys think of something better?

 

Is good enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×