Sign in to follow this  
IceyJones

Pretty sure, that Stalingrad got ninja nerfed

25 comments in this topic

[OM]
Beta Tester
1,091 posts
19,542 battles

since last patch, the dispersion of the stalin got significantly worse!

the grouping of shells is more like kronstadt now......

others with this experience?

Modder
3,989 posts
7,098 battles

Does anyone noticed that the price of fire wood also rises up since the last patch?

If you might wonder, that question is the same level of significance and importance than one above.

None at all.

edit:

and I may add:

Spoiler

e9d.jpg.241fe241a3574f316d532fc993b0c55d.jpg

• Bad 1

Players
858 posts
3,923 battles
7 hours ago, principat121 said:

Does anyone noticed that the price of fire wood also rises up since the last patch?

If you might wonder, that question is the same level of significance and importance than one above.

None at all.

ZVtXtcz.gif

• Funny 2

[-RT-]
Players
149 posts
7,196 battles
On 10/20/2018 at 10:10 PM, IceyJones said:

since last patch, the dispersion of the stalin got significantly worse!

the grouping of shells is more like kronstadt now......

others with this experience?

Haven't noticed it myself to be honest, and we've been training quite a bit with it, no other clan members have noticed it either, I'll keep an eye on it though. 

As for the other responses to your question... Is that butt hurt I smell? 

Players
858 posts
3,923 battles
2 hours ago, _Keepo_ said:

Haven't noticed it myself to be honest, and we've been training quite a bit with it, no other clan members have noticed it either, I'll keep an eye on it though. 

As for the other responses to your question... Is that butt hurt I smell? 

@principat121 is a regular sufferer of butthurt and/or redbum

• Cool 1

[W-C]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
2,385 posts
6,317 battles

Well....I hope so

• Cool 1

[-RT-]
Players
149 posts
7,196 battles
On 10/20/2018 at 11:25 PM, principat121 said:

None at all.

edit:

and I may add:

Reveal hidden contents

e9d.jpg.241fe241a3574f316d532fc993b0c55d.jpg

Show me on the doll where the bad Stalingrad touched you 

• Cool 1

Modder
3,989 posts
7,098 battles
15 minutes ago, _Keepo_ said:

Show me on the doll where the bad Stalingrad touched you 

No, it didn't.

But can you show me the ninja-nerf? Couldn't you?

• Bad 1

Modder
3,989 posts
7,098 battles
On 10/21/2018 at 6:51 PM, IceyJones said:

^you *edited* were very helpful

Helpful like your well eloborated and databased theory of a nerf of dispersion?

Those hundreds of datapoints. Those materials. That research. That before-after comparison.

Oh no, wait...

...nothing of that ever happened!

• Bad 1

[-RT-]
Players
149 posts
7,196 battles
1 hour ago, principat121 said:

No, it didn't.

But can you show me the ninja-nerf? Couldn't you?

If you'd read my response, you'd see that I hadn't noticed any nerf... 

Those hundreds of datapoints. Those materials. That research. That before-after comparison.

Oh no, wait...

Again, read his post, slowly this time... He's merely looking for either confirmation or rebuttal of his thoughts, why do you feel the need to comment on a thread that doesn't concern you? 

There's a quote by Shakespeare that comes to mind for people like you:

"o beware my lord of jealousy, it is the green eyed monster that doth mock the meat it feeds on" 

• Cool 2

Modder
3,989 posts
7,098 battles
1 hour ago, _Keepo_ said:

If you'd read my response, you'd see that I hadn't noticed any nerf... 

And if you would have read my very first post more carefully, you would have noticed that I even didn't mentioned Stalingrad at all. So what now?

And to the second part: Oh my god... Dude, please spare me the elitism. I am not jealous and will never be. If you are having this ship: enjoy it. It is funny how some player group will bring down any discussion about this ship into a matter of envy.

1 hour ago, _Keepo_ said:

He's merely looking for either confirmation or rebuttal of his thoughts

His "thoughts" on that matter have to be rejetced! There is even nothing to discuss. If someone claims that there is a hidden nerf, that person has at least come up with some facts and at least a little bit of data to talk about. How did he noticed the difference? And please, spare me "feelings". This game is heavily based on RNG, and I hope that you have at least a basic understand of what that means.

But this is all missing. So, there is not even a point left to discuss. This whole topic is nothing more then a poor troll attempt by someone with too much time and too less savvy in that field. Just a purple wannabe troll.

• Bad 1

[-RT-]
Players
149 posts
7,196 battles
23 minutes ago, principat121 said:

And if you would have read my very first post more carefully, you would have noticed that I even didn't mentioned Stalingrad at all. So what now?

And to the second part: Oh my god... Dude, please spare me the elitism. I am not jealous and will never be. If you are having this ship: enjoy it. It is funny how some player group will bring down any discussion about this ship into a matter of envy.

His "thoughts" on that matter have to be rejetced! There is even nothing to discuss. If someone claims that there is a hidden nerf, that person has at least come up with some facts and at least a little bit of data to talk about. How did he noticed the difference? And please, spare me "feelings". This game is heavily based on RNG, and I hope that you have at least a basic understand of what that means.

But this is all missing. So, there is not even a point left to discuss. This whole topic is nothing more then a poor troll attempt by someone with too much time and too less savvy in that field. Just a purple wannabe troll.

"If you might wonder, that question is the same level of significance and importance than one above"

your words above, although not mentioning the ship by name, allude to the Stalingrad, he merely asked a question, & seeing that you don't have the ship, then we can only deduce that your attempt at a response can be considered as that of a "poor troll attempt by someone with too much time and too less savvy in that field"

As for these words: "Just a purple wannabe troll" see my above comment on the Green Eyed Monster

• Cool 1

Players
240 posts
5,638 battles
19 hours ago, principat121 said:

Oh no, wait...

There's no need to be such an arse about it all, you could just ask for data without the need to be churlish.

Your attitude is completely unwarranted.

• Cool 4

Modder
3,989 posts
7,098 battles
5 minutes ago, antenociti said:

There's no need to be such an arse about it all, you could just ask for data without the need to be churlish.

Your attitude is completely unwarranted.

Is it? Then why bring up this whole fairy tale of a ninja nerf in the first place?

And why should the reader have to ask the creator of that fairy tale for the data to back up his story?

Data that do not even exist! And never will!

Sorry, but stupid troll threads HAD to be talked down.

• Bad 1

Players
240 posts
5,638 battles

Is it? Then why bring up this whole fairy tale of a ninja nerf in the first place?

And why should the reader have to ask the creator of that fairy tale for the data to back up his story?

Data that do not even exist! And never will!

Sorry, but stupid troll threads HAD to be talked down.

Its a forum: he was asking something, you don't have to respond, you don't need to respond you don't even need to read it, and you certainly don't need to be a [edited] about it.

You don't have to be a [edited], you've chosen to be one... and in the process added to the toxicity of this place.  Well done.

• Cool 3

[-RT-]
Players
149 posts
7,196 battles
36 minutes ago, antenociti said:

Its a forum: he was asking something, you don't have to respond, you don't need to respond you don't even need to read it, and you certainly don't need to be a [edited] about it.

You don't have to be a [edited], you've chosen to be one... and in the process added to the toxicity of this place.  Well done.

It's pretty much his modus operandi 

• Cool 1

Modder
3,989 posts
7,098 battles
On 10/23/2018 at 1:16 PM, antenociti said:

he was asking something

So, this is a question for you?

On 10/20/2018 at 11:10 PM, IceyJones said:

since last patch, the dispersion of the stalin got significantly worse

That is not a question, this is a statement. A statement without any back up! Significantly worse? How does he recognized this? Any comparisons?

If you like to be gullible, that's fine.

But then, please, don't mind, if I scrutinise that post.

And as you can see, the TE didn't even care about his own topic either.

Why?

Because it was just a plain troll threat from the beginning.

On 10/23/2018 at 1:53 PM, _Keepo_ said:

It's pretty much his modus operandi 

And you are right. Totally!

I ask for facts!

I want to see on what those statements are based on.

I don't care about your "feelings".

You feel something strange? Then consult a physician.

You think something isn't working as expected? Bring up your replays, screenshots, datasheets or whatever. But bring up something! Something to discuss about. Otherwise it is just a waste of time.

• Bad 1

Players
240 posts
5,638 battles

Once again: rude, dismissive, arrogant, and uncalled for.

Grow up and start treating other people with some decency.

• Cool 3

[OM]
Beta Tester
1,091 posts
19,542 battles

my statements are based on playing experience of nearly 17k games and unicum stats.

i notice every tiny alteration of ship behaviours......

i can understand that a medium potato like you needs video evidence and based on that a scientific paper that got peer-reviewed.

i just know that i can rely on my gut feeling

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Modder
3,989 posts
7,098 battles
On 10/26/2018 at 11:15 PM, IceyJones said:

i just know that i can rely on my gut feeling

And THAT is why you are only good in an online game and nowhere else that is based on mathmatics and/or logic. You can be proud of being an unicum. But on the other hand you are very up to the Mount Stupid when it come to proving something you might "feel". And that is a typical potatoe behaviour: blaming everyone but do not care about some hard facts on which others can related to that topic.

Come on, bring in some game replays, some pictures, some data: Prove that the current shell distribution could not be explained with the parameter of the ship when it got published. Can you? I have my doubts. Oh... not only about answering that question, but also about your will to do so. You are just lacking the abilities that are needed to do so.

But you are an unicum: Keep your high attitude. Keep locking down. Make fun of me. Do so. But that will change nothing. Because the matter of dispersion is no question of player skill. But I guess a smart guy like you already know that, and that is why you prefer to pick on stats instead of staying to the topic of shell distribution. Just saying...

On 10/25/2018 at 6:36 PM, antenociti said:

You mean like him? Still failing to deliver something to discuss about? What does he deliver up to now? Nothing...

Where are all the other owners of that ship that "feel" the same? Why we do not see a handful of threads about this matter? This ship is mostly owned by (very) good players. The TO claims "because he is an unicum, he can feel the difference". Ok, but there are much more unicums out there playing this ship and non of them are complain about the shell dispersion? Why?

And why does the TO show nothing up to now? This is just rude. You cannot take this matter serious. You cannot take him serious anymore.

• Bad 2

[SCRUB]
Players
1,996 posts
On 10/25/2018 at 6:36 PM, antenociti said:

Once again: rude, dismissive, arrogant, and uncalled for.

Dude... Reason is not going to change behaviour of someone who takes pleasure in being both rude and disrespectful... :Smile_teethhappy:

Which is a shame, because he often makes good points.

• Cool 1

Players
240 posts
5,638 battles
3 hours ago, principat121 said:

You mean like him? Still failing to deliver something to discuss about? What does he deliver up to now? Nothing...

Opinion, observation, suspicion, search for corroboration of a feeling, or negation of confirmation bias.

Non-misanthropes only.

Still no need to be a [edited] about it.

[-RT-]
Players
149 posts
7,196 battles
On 11/7/2018 at 9:02 AM, Maniattack said:

boohoo, my Extremely OP ship is just very OP...

Well thought out and considered post there, you should be proud! 🙄

Sign in to follow this