Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ulvesnutepostei

Earn your greatness - Bonus missions

42 comments in this topic

Players
630 posts
8,771 battles

On the website it says:

"You will get ships North Carolina, Chapayev, Scharnhorst, Alabama, Duca degli Abruzzi, and Leningrad together with Commanders with three skill points and additional Port slots, with the Commanders' specialization depending on the ship received. The mission for each of the ships can be found just once. If you get a mission for a ship you already have, you will get a Port slot, Commander, and compensation in credits."

I got a Leningrad bonus mission and had the boat already, finished the mission and got the port slot and the Commander … but cant see that the numbers for neither credits nor gold changed!

@Tuccy: What is the compensation for a Leningrad and can you see if I got it? (it doesn't say in the ingame Notification)

Players
3,624 posts
5,018 battles
6 minutes ago, Ulvesnutepostei said:

On the website it says:

"You will get ships North Carolina, Chapayev, Scharnhorst, Alabama, Duca degli Abruzzi, and Leningrad together with Commanders with three skill points and additional Port slots, with the Commanders' specialization depending on the ship received. The mission for each of the ships can be found just once. If you get a mission for a ship you already have, you will get a Port slot, Commander, and compensation in credits."

I got a Leningrad bonus mission and had the boat already, finished the mission and got the port slot and the Commander … but cant see that the numbers for neither credits nor gold changed!

@Tuccy: What is the compensation for a Leningrad and can you see if I got it? (it doesn't say in the ingame Notification)

How did you get this mission?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,254 posts
Vor 10 Minuten, Ulvesnutepostei sagte:

: What is the compensation for a Leningrad and can you see if I got it? (it doesn't say in the ingame Notification)

the price in doubloons x 1500 credits/doubloon = 7.875.000 Credits

Vor 4 Minuten, Hades_warrior sagte:

in a great eight box, either standard (from the mission chain) or premium (from the shop)

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
936 posts
9,638 battles
9 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

If only people would read the news articles on the main webpage someday... We wouldn't get these questions.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

Players
3,624 posts
5,018 battles
Just now, Sturmtiger_304 said:

If only people would read the news articles on the main webpage someday... We wouldn't get these questions.

If only people would stop throwing this kind of posts around we would be glad.

Not everyone is in this game every day, pal.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 3

Players
630 posts
8,771 battles
2 minutes ago, Erinnyes2000 said:

I got over 10 mil credits for a Shiny Horse. Had about 3 mil, now have 15. Clearly showing.

I have 481 million so it's not always that Clear … but a bump of 7,8 million I believe I've noticed … 

But then again it's Friday and after a few beers anything can happen ...

Players
3,624 posts
5,018 battles
8 minutes ago, Erinnyes2000 said:

I got over 10 mil credits for a Shiny Horse. Had about 3 mil, now have 15. Clearly showing.

How much containers you bought?
I got 1 Premium container just to get more EXP camos and signals...

I thought I might get Scharn or Alabama.

Players
98 posts
6 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

How much containers you bought?
I got 1 Premium container just to get more EXP camos and signals...

I thought I might get Scharn or Alabama.

I got a six-pack, and got Shiny and the Lexington camo. All the other crates were free from missions. No ships or captain.

Too bad I never started CV's. And from what I hear, I probably won't if WG goes ahead with the CV rework as is.

Players
3,624 posts
5,018 battles
46 minutes ago, Erinnyes2000 said:

I got a six-pack, and got Shiny and the Lexington camo. All the other crates were free from missions. No ships or captain.

Too bad I never started CV's. And from what I hear, I probably won't if WG goes ahead with the CV rework as is.

You bought 6 containers or 2 premium containers + 4 standard which is 6 in total?

Seems like drop rate is high but I got unlucky as usual.

Players
98 posts
12 minutes ago, Hades_warrior said:

You bought 6 containers or 2 premium containers + 4 standard which is 6 in total?

Seems like drop rate is high but I got unlucky as usual.

I purchased one pack of six premium crates and have earned additional standard crates ingame. Haven't counted how many.

I believe that the drop rate for ship/captain missions is higher in premium crates, but then again I got Jervis in a standard RN crate.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,712 battles
1 minute ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

Seriously, who gives a crap about these stupid trash missions while the MM is such a pathetic joke. Give me more glue eaters on my teams, WG.

Reroll not going as expected?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles

Bought a 6pack, gotten a mission for Chappy (saves me 80k grind off Schors) and some cammos & flags, no permacammos though. :Smile_honoring:

Players
3,624 posts
5,018 battles
47 minutes ago, Erinnyes2000 said:

I purchased one pack of six premium crates and have earned additional standard crates ingame. Haven't counted how many.

I believe that the drop rate for ship/captain missions is higher in premium crates, but then again I got Jervis in a standard RN crate.

Oh I see.

Well unlucky me, as usual. I never had luck with those premium containers. I'll save my money for some perma camo on TX ship.

Players
3,421 posts
16,738 battles
1 hour ago, Besserwisser3000 said:

Give me more glue eaters on my teams, WG.

If you can't get rid of them then it looks like...errr...you are stuck with them! :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 2

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
8,712 battles
2 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

If you can't get rid of them then it looks like...errr...you are stuck with them! :Smile_hiding:

Well...glue...duh...

• Funny 1

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,164 battles

Pretty low drop rate - nothing in 12 (premium) so not worth it.  Basically, if you want the special captain, don't bother gambling, buy it outright.

Players
3,624 posts
5,018 battles
2 hours ago, MyopicHedgehog said:

Pretty low drop rate - nothing in 12 (premium) so not worth it.  Basically, if you want the special captain, don't bother gambling, buy it outright.

Yea, for 42€ ''only'', lol.

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,609 posts
20,409 battles
3 hours ago, MyopicHedgehog said:

The only person you have to blame is yourself.

I have two standard containers to go, and I haven't spent a single cent on the puck pusher. Even if i don't get any missions I will be happy for the 2 free special captains I'll be getting.

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,164 battles
9 hours ago, Aragathor said:

The only person you have to blame is yourself.

I have two standard containers to go, and I haven't spent a single cent on the puck pusher. Even if i don't get any missions I will be happy for the 2 free special captains I'll be getting.

Oh I know - went in with my eyes open.  You know, for science...

9 hours ago, Hades_warrior said:

Yea, for 42€ ''only'', lol.

Still cheaper than buying container after container trying to get it, which is what some will do.  Gambling is a nasty addiction!

Players
5,979 posts
11,604 battles
4 hours ago, MyopicHedgehog said:

Still cheaper than buying container after container trying to get it, which is what some will do.  Gambling is a nasty addiction!

Perhaps the right words should say "less expensive" :Smile-_tongue:

It's €45 here.

I'm not buying it.

• Cool 2

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,905 posts
12,145 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Perhaps the right words should say "less expensive" :Smile-_tongue:

It's €45 here.

I'm not buying it.

These are the most overpriced containers yet. 5 euro per container for some random crap and a chance to get 1 or 2 items you actually want.

I will wait for the Santa Containers this year.

Players
5,979 posts
11,604 battles
37 minutes ago, kfa said:

These are the most overpriced containers yet. 5 euro per container for some random crap and a chance to get 1 or 2 items you actually want.

Will probably be also less of a good deal compared to last year.

And if these containers get worse and worse what the contents is considered, what future will WoWS have for us?

Frankly, if I want to buy event containers, I want them to be worthwhile to me, a good deal.

I was willing to spend up to €100 or so, what iirc was the price for 55 halloween containers. But not for this.

• Cool 3

Players
3,624 posts
5,018 battles
21 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I was willing to spend up to €100 or so, what iirc was the price for 55 halloween containers. But not for this.

Damn, that is a serious number.

Well I have about 140 of those Halloween camos so I dont see the point of stacking them more, as I have overall at least 500 camos with 100EXP, which is more then I can spend.

1 hour ago, kfa said:

I told myself I'll never again spend any more money on those crates. They never justified the price I spend in them.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this