Sign in to follow this  
Muppeteer

Massive update.

10 comments in this topic

[CU]
Players
251 posts
21,321 battles

Has the first Halloween mission massively changed? Lot of downloading for something I have played before.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
2 minutes ago, Muppeteer said:

Has the first Halloween mission massively changed? Lot of downloading for something I have played before.

dont think it has, but... you'll have to download the patch eventually anyway to play the subs^^

• Cool 1

[CU]
Players
251 posts
21,321 battles
5 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

dont think it has, but... you'll have to download the patch eventually anyway to play the subs^^

This is true, but I have had to play other stuff while downloading game assets that I should already have (what a waste of energy - WG assists climate change). Some sort of compensation is in order ;) Feel free to reply with tags to people who will sort this travesty out.

*Edit: Subs maybe also downloading. Suspect I get all the other stuff I already had again though.

[CU]
Players
251 posts
21,321 battles
1 minute ago, Skyllon said:

Thread-Nuking-Bot - where are you? I summon thee! :Smile_izmena:

Come.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
3 minutes ago, Muppeteer said:

This is true, but I have had to play other stuff while downloading game assets that I should already have (what a waste of energy - WG assists climate change). Some sort of compensation is in order ;) Feel free to reply with tags to people who will sort this travesty out.

don't drink and post?

Or, if you're not drunk, I have no idea what you're talking about.

[CU]
Players
251 posts
21,321 battles
Just now, Tyrendian89 said:

don't drink and post?

Or, if you're not drunk, I have no idea what you're talking about.

So I am having to download all the Halloween stuff again. I have it in my game files already (unless they changed it). Still downloading same stuff again.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
1 minute ago, Muppeteer said:

So I am having to download all the Halloween stuff again. I have it in my game files already (unless they changed it). Still downloading same stuff again.

...you think they keep every old asset in? Do you have any idea how bloated the game folder would be if they did?

And what makes you think the Saving Transylvania operation is the only thing in this patch?

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,482 battles
8 minutes ago, Skyllon said:

Thread-Nuking-Bot - where are you? I summon thee! :Smile_izmena:

85889__safe_rainbow+dash_lesson+zero_ani

I'd take cover if I were you:

Spoiler

• Cool 1

[CU]
Players
251 posts
21,321 battles
16 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said:

...you think they keep every old asset in? Do you have any idea how bloated the game folder would be if they did?

And what makes you think the Saving Transylvania operation is the only thing in this patch?

If that's the case then fine. I guess it could be adding everything to save doing it later. Still prepared to bet that a lot of stuff I already downloaded is being overwritten with same hence more download.

16 hours ago, havaduck said:

85889__safe_rainbow+dash_lesson+zero_ani

I'd take cover if I were you:

Reveal hidden contents

I like rainbows.

//merging 2 posts

Sign in to follow this