Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
IanH755

The New Co-Op Kraken Achievement - Thank You WG! (edit - it's only temporary!)

15 comments in this topic

Players
1,202 posts
4,944 battles

EDIT - IT IS ONLY TEMPORARY DURING THE "HOCKEY PLAYER" COLLECTION :Smile_sad:

Hi All,

For a while now I've been asking for "rewardless" achievements to be given to Co-Op players, just like in Scenarios and it looks like WG have listened and given Co-Op players a new achievement for 4 kills called the "Four Goal Haul" aka the Co-Op Kraken. Even better is that, rather than being rewardless, it gives 4 camos upto once a day!

So thank you WG, it's very much appreciated! (any chance of a Detonation one now, please!!!)

wows583.jpg

wows584.jpg

• Cool 11

[PUPSI]
Players
5,859 posts
Vor 10 Minuten, IanH755 sagte:

For a while now I've been asking for "rewardless" achievements to be given to Co-Op players, just like in Scenarios and it looks like WG have listened and given Co-Op players a new achievement for 4 kills called the "Four Goal Haul" aka the Co-Op Kraken. Even better is that, rather than being rewardless, it gives 4 camos upto once a day!

but only temprorary...

Players
1,202 posts
4,944 battles
5 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Thanks. man these newsposts get longer and longer every time. I totaly missed that one.

Me too :Smile_sad:

I was hoping it would be permanent but it looks like it'll disappear once the "hockey player" collection finishes. I'll edit the OP with this info.

Players
1,470 posts
5,740 battles
3 hours ago, IanH755 said:

Wargaming never does anything nice for us Co-Op Pirates...

But at least they have now 3 NPCs who delete my posts because of non-PC conformity!

guns-replaced-thumbs-up-8.jpeg

• Cool 2

[_FK_]
Players
10 posts
3,812 battles
6 hours ago, IanH755 said:

Hi All,

So thank you WG, it's very much appreciated! (any chance of a Detonation one now, please!!!)

It's not just for co-op. I got one in a random game in my Fiji. 

[VAR]
Players
598 posts
7,669 battles

For example, why don't you get the temporary achievement "Four-Goal Haul"? In ice hockey, the term "four-goal haul" means four goals scored by one player in a single match. In our game, you will have to sink 4 enemy ships in a single battle (can be completed in Random, Co-op, or Ranked Battles). The achievement can be received in each battle, but you will be rewarded for it once per day with 4 "Winner" camouflages.

Players
1,202 posts
4,944 battles

Collected a few of these now, it really does make a difference being "awarded" these, even if after the event they stayed as "non-reward" versions I'd still be extremely happy!

• Cool 1

[IRQ]
Players
2,680 posts
6,353 battles

I got this one now in Ranked. Along with a proper Kraken.

Spoiler

al27pc.jpg

• Cool 1

[MS--B]
Alpha Tester
859 posts
15,075 battles

Maybe it's good idea to leave it in coop's after event too, it will be nice WG  @Tuccy hope it's possible ? :)

Some achivments badges for coop players will be nice, bacause as I see more and more people is frustrated with "quality" of players base in randoms, and amount of coop players will rise soon I think.

[VAR]
Players
598 posts
7,669 battles
5 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Last year or so there was a couple coop awards (something with "Take that, toaster!" or something) and I liked the idea.

Eat it, Toaster!

2018-10-22.png

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this