Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fonfalks

Hopeless absurdity of it all.

21 comments in this topic

[UIF]
Players
329 posts
4,504 battles

I know that many bots will come out of the woodwork and start to bash this post, but go right ahead. 

Today i played some games with TX UK BB. At first it was fine, first 6 games were i believe 5 wins and 1 loss and i have no problems with nothing in those games, all even, good games, both teams fought well, both could have won. 

Then i played 10 more games and lost them all, UTTERLY HOPELESSLY. Nothing but anger and frustration can come from such utterly idiotic games. Basically all games were 100 - 1000 or even less then 100 - 1000. I will not even ask WG wtf are they doing with MM, why such hopeless teams are being made by MM. I will just say this - i have uninstalled game and will not play at least for a long while, as a customer this is utterly disgusting experience and you can go to hell. 

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 6

[CATS]
Players
13,528 posts
10,352 battles

When you win, the game is fine, when you lose the game is not fine? Riiiiight!

I suggest to shorten your game sessions. Some people lose concentration after hours of playing.....

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

[SCRUB]
Players
6,899 posts
9,129 battles

WG can't fix stupid and random teammates don't have to pass an IQ test to apply for MM.

Welcome to the game.

• Cool 4

Players
2,833 posts
5,124 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

When you win, the game is fine, when you lose the game is not fine? Riiiiight!

I suggest to shorten your game sessions. Some people lose concentration after hours of playing.....

His claim doesnt even hold up. He has 70% WR today, which is, btw, WAY above his normal performance.

• Boring 1

[_MIA_]
Players
2,851 posts
5,326 battles

https://wows-numbers.com/de/player/502065827,Fonfalks/

ye... no?

34435.png.584598815b8a48ec9996218611eacbcb.png

You won 12 out of 19 games. No way on earth you could have lost 10 in a row, since you didnt lose 10 in total today :cap_hmm:

Basicly you won much more than your old stats are showing and you still are crying about it? Man, i wish you could live through my GK battles today. You probably would have bashed your head with your keyboard :cap_fainting:

If you really deinstalled:

Good for you, im also at that point :cap_like:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[TTT]
Players
3,544 posts
7,443 battles
Just now, DFens_666 said:

If you really deinstalled:

Good for you, im also at that point :cap_like:

and good for us if it really is true, since that'd mean we'd be rid of him at least for a while...

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Players
392 posts
5,773 battles
30 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

I will just say this - i have uninstalled game and will not play at least for a long while. . .

Yay! One less BB to be humping the map edge and begging for information. 

• Cool 2

[HMSR]
Players
1,619 posts
5,820 battles
40 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

have uninstalled game and will not play at least for a long while

5bc78ceddcfed_download(3).jpeg.34d36c7390057fa915ce47ed7e197c9d.jpeg

:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
774 posts
4,300 battles

It seems like you are playing the wrong game mode for your taste. Have you tried playing CO-OP?

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
947 posts
17,165 battles
54 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

I know that many bots will come out of the woodwork and start to bash this post, but go right ahead. 

Today i played some games with TX UK BB. At first it was fine, first 6 games were i believe 5 wins and 1 loss and i have no problems with nothing in those games, all even, good games, both teams fought well, both could have won. 

Then i played 10 more games and lost them all, UTTERLY HOPELESSLY. Nothing but anger and frustration can come from such utterly idiotic games. Basically all games were 100 - 1000 or even less then 100 - 1000. I will not even ask WG wtf are they doing with MM, why such hopeless teams are being made by MM. I will just say this - i have uninstalled game and will not play at least for a long while, as a customer this is utterly disgusting experience and you can go to hell. 

u know what's absurd?! this.... whole.... hole....

• Funny 1

[UNICS]
[UNICS]
Players
5,242 posts
7,932 battles
54 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

Why don't you use the proper thread?

[UNICS]
Players
2,776 posts
11,488 battles

Hopeless absurdity of it all

Yea.. it seems someone hacked your account and is playing the game way better than you :Smile_bajan2:5bc79217c9d6d_Skarmavbild2018-10-17kl_21_48_08.thumb.png.bafbccd141ffd23d38548bdd47958c32.png

• Funny 6

[BFS]
Beta Tester
745 posts
4,562 battles

It's the first time I've read about someone quitting a game after a decent win rate for the day.

• Funny 5

[_MIA_]
Players
2,851 posts
5,326 battles
14 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Hopeless absurdity of it all

Yea.. it seems someone hacked your account and is playing the game way better than you :Smile_bajan2:5bc79217c9d6d_Skarmavbild2018-10-17kl_21_48_08.thumb.png.bafbccd141ffd23d38548bdd47958c32.png

Wow, i just realized he played another game (Gearing) between my and your post (he had 23 battles previously)

Which he ofc also won :cap_fainting:

I get my popcorn :Smile_popcorn:

[NED]
Players
4,008 posts
10,839 battles
11 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

You probably would have bashed your head with your keyboard :cap_fainting:

I intended to put this into the "greatest achievements" thread. I found out yesterday using your hands in the bashing process is way more effective!!

[ONE2]
Players
2,301 posts
13,551 battles
12 hours ago, Fonfalks said:

Then i played 10 more games ....

Ahh, that's your mistake right there lad. :Smile_Default: If you care for your sanity. Always make sure to quit while you're still ahead or take a bashing. :Smile_glasses:

BUT on the positive side. It could have been a LOT worse. You could have played 20 more games like I did last weekend (just because I'm an obstinate SOB, who NEVER learns)....:Smile_great:

When a losing streak comes onto you, the only thing you can do is to take a break and try some other game until it blows over and the coast is clear again.:cap_look:

[-AP-]
Players
382 posts
2,138 battles
12 hours ago, Fonfalks said:

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
612 posts
5,582 battles

Every time I open a thread with 'MM' in the title, I don't bother reading the wall of text, I just look at the reactions. I high proportion of ZZZ or Funny usually means the OP just has to git gud.

• Funny 1

[FRDF]
Players
173 posts
2,810 battles

image.png.24f421958bfa7808b8a41bc3afd4dbda.png

These are my stats from two days in these cruisers, and 2 of those 3 wins in Neptune I got yesterday, so imagine how i felt playing her the day before...

But still I didn't come on the forums and start a thread about it, even though I actually had worse WR in cruisers than what you claimed to have in Conq. (My 6 wins 16 losses against your claim 5 wins 11 losses) it really sucks but only thing to do is play even better or hope that its your turn to win again (damn you RNG gods LUL).

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this