You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
thunder3oo

Guineas VS Sovereigns

7 comments in this topic

Question

[RONIN]
Players
167 posts
18,173 battles

Hi there. Since I don't like very much playing DD's and I changed my mind about Cossack, I ask this: will be possible for players  to exchange Guineas  for Sovereigns? Warspite may  not have the best AA, but at least I would play it. DD's I play rarely and when I do, I'm not very enthusiastic. 

Like other players, I got the impression that we will have the opportunity to earn Sovereigns for a longer time than ONE update. The latest  news say that Sovereigns  will NOT be earned beyond update 0.7.10.

However, I guess it' not that hard to introduce an automatic calculator for conversion, since one is already in use for Steel/Coal resources. 

Thank you.

6 answers to this question

Players
243 posts
6,467 battles

I too initially thought wed have sovereigns for multiple updates. For me it doesnt quite matter- i got my gallant (or strictly the doubloon compensation). 

But no, there will be no conversion. 

If you still want the cossack after reading this: there was an offer for 10 guineas (the gap after completing all & some spares) for 0.89eu. not sure if it still exists, as i already bought it

[RONIN]
Players
167 posts
18,173 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

There will no conversion between these two currencies.

Why not? Where's the harm? Why is WG restricting our moves? They were so ambiguous in expressing their moves with this Royal Navy campaign. Is any developer reading this and answer?

[CATS]
Players
13,605 posts
10,385 battles
4 minutes ago, thunder3oo said:

Why not? Where's the harm? Why is WG restricting our moves? They were so ambiguous in expressing their moves with this Royal Navy campaign. Is any developer reading this and answer?

They feel no need for it.

It earns them less money.

[RONIN]
Players
167 posts
18,173 battles
1 hour ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

I too initially thought wed have sovereigns for multiple updates. For me it doesnt quite matter- i got my gallant (or strictly the doubloon compensation). 

But no, there will be no conversion. 

If you still want the cossack after reading this: there was an offer for 10 guineas (the gap after completing all & some spares) for 0.89eu. not sure if it still exists, as i already bought it

No, I don't want to pay real money for the Cossak. As I said, I'm not a big dd fan. 

Beside that... I spent  enough real money in the premium shop on false advertised things, got mad enough times because the products were not what they supposed to be and sold them afterwards  in anger, for credits (silver). 

Anyway, thank you for the hint ;)

[RONIN]
Players
167 posts
18,173 battles
9 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

They feel no need for it.

It earns them less money.

We shall see...