Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Halloween: Scary Battles! - Discussion Thread

Topic will be automatically locked at 10:59 PM

50 comments in this topic

Players
11 posts
5,445 battles

A container provides only one of the above-mentioned items. Please note the following: camouflages provided in containers can be received only once. If you already have all special camouflages, you will get other items from containers.

so basically goodbye to getting a nice amount of doubloons...

[ITR]
Beta Tester, Players
1,069 posts
3,819 battles
22 minutes ago, SoundwaveOiA said:

A container provides only one of the above-mentioned items. Please note the following: camouflages provided in containers can be received only once. If you already have all special camouflages, you will get other items from containers.

so basically goodbye to getting a nice amount of doubloons...

And speed flags, and heal flags.

[MISI]
Weekend Tester
9 posts
7,017 battles

Why is there geographic coordonate in the article ?

• Cool 1

Players
11 posts
2,180 battles
2 minutes ago, A301 said:

Why is there geographic coordonate in the article ?

If you search the coordinates in google maps it will lead you to Boise Idaho.

Get it? ... Boise?

Probably it will be on sale.

• Cool 1

[MISI]
Weekend Tester
9 posts
7,017 battles

Yeah, ok for this one but the others ?

[T-N-T]
Players
1,718 posts
8,661 battles
3 hours ago, uglycousin said:

If you search the coordinates in google maps it will lead you to Boise Idaho.

Get it? ... Boise?

Probably it will be on sale.

There's one leading to Boise, another to London (airport), maybe others in the article EDIT: Found a third for a spot not far from Bilbao.

I'm suspecting something shady...

Btw, the missions shown along with the new special monster permacamouflages, are those for the 10-point special captains, the ships, or what? (Well, I'm never gonna get those drops anyway, but hopefully doesn't hurt to ask.)

Players
11 posts
2,180 battles
18 minutes ago, Toivia said:

There's one leading to Boise, another to London (airport), maybe others in the article EDIT: Found a third for a spot not far from Bilbao.

I'm suspecting something shady...

Btw, the missions shown along with the new special monster permacamouflages, are those for the 10-point special captains, the ships, or what? (Well, I'm never gonna get those drops anyway, but hopefully doesn't hurt to ask.)

I did not notice the other two ...

Yes, shady indeed ...

[1DSF]
Beta Tester
8 posts
5,117 battles
6 hours ago, Maschnievsky said:

Vielleicht ist das Ganze ein Rätsel für einen WG-Code

Das Offizielle Kürzel für den Gatwick Airport ist z.B. LGW, Bermeo hat zwar nen Hafen aber nix mit Kriegsschiffen, nach Boise ist zwar ein Schiff (CL47) benannt aber Meilenweit vom Meer/Ozean weg. Irgenwo gibt's da nen Zusammenhang, nur welchen?

Quote from German thread:

Should be a hint for a Bonus Code. 100 Points for the first one to solve and telling me (-;

[TAW]
Players
4 posts
3,025 battles

Not sure if this is the right thread for it, but:
The hard difficulty for Operation "Sunray in the Darkness" is already unlocked. Is this correct or a bug?

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
72 posts
6,338 battles
15 minutes ago, Vilar69 said:

Will the Halloween containers be for sale?

Why would you buy them? You cannot get camo duplicates anyway...

Honestly i don't really see how wg would loose money even if they repeated last years event rules regarding duplicates... it's not like there's a finite ammount of doubloons...

[DGH-W]
Players
12 posts
2,733 battles

The 3 coordinates are:

43°25'22.4"N 2°43'22.4"W (leads to a place in Bermeo, Spain)

51°09'29.8"N 0°10'06.1"W (leads to Gatwick Airport, United Kingdom)

43°36'54.1"N 116°12'08.3"W (leads to Boise, Idaho)

I would understand why one of these leads to Boise, Idaho. It may be a clue that Boise is going on sale again. Would be kinda weird, seeing as her last sale wasn't a long time ago. I don't understand the other 2... Maybe there is something on those locations on Google Maps, I couldn't find anything tho...

• Cool 2

[TF16]
[TF16]
Players
47 posts
7,284 battles
2 hours ago, TheRedboss said:

The 3 coordinates are:

43°25'22.4"N 2°43'22.4"W (leads to a place in Bermeo, Spain)

51°09'29.8"N 0°10'06.1"W (leads to Gatwick Airport, United Kingdom)

43°36'54.1"N 116°12'08.3"W (leads to Boise, Idaho)

I would understand why one of these leads to Boise, Idaho. It may be a clue that Boise is going on sale again. Would be kinda weird, seeing as her last sale wasn't a long time ago. I don't understand the other 2... Maybe there is something on those locations on Google Maps, I couldn't find anything tho...

I have only managed to figure out something that looks like a part of bonus code:

C7FG-5R5J-JQ8X (in order of coordinates found on main page: 1. Bermeo, 2. Gatwick, 3. Boise)

But still, it doesn't work. Either there is something still to be discovered or my methods were wrong.

• Cool 2

[TBU]
Players
23 posts

Yay, Halloween patch!

Which means the constant disconnection bug has been fixed. Will we be receiving any compensation for that? I've gone pink four times over the last patch because the game decided to kick me out and refuse me back in.

[-KNM-]
Players
61 posts
6,091 battles
1 hour ago, Kauvana said:

Yay, Halloween patch!

Which means the constant disconnection bug has been fixed. Will we be receiving any compensation for that? I've gone pink four times over the last patch because the game decided to kick me out and refuse me back in.

Bug? Never noticed any dc issues in last patch nor the one before that.. Don't think I've had that issue for 10-12 patches..

[BAD-F]
Players
1 post
6,036 battles

Saving Transylvania is a load of bollocks, it is impossible to win.  Well done for anotheir massve waste of time WG...

• Cool 1

[PIPI_]
[PIPI_]
Players
21 posts

Not sure if it was already stated, but who was the glorious Genius making a Tier 3 only Scenario the operation of the week while at the same time each Royal Navy Event Directives contains one "get 7 Stars in Scenario with Tier 5 or higher ships" ?

For the next 7 days it's effectively impossible to finish that unless you have a full division.....

2018-10-19 02_57_21-World of Warships.png

2018-10-19 02_57_06-World of Warships.png

• Cool 1

[PUPSI]
Players
5,858 posts
Vor 53 Minuten, Catslave sagte:

while at the same time each Royal Navy Event Directives contains one "get 7 Stars in Scenario with Tier 5 or higher ships" ?

nope, only the first two directives

[EIRE]
Players
1 post
5,295 battles

If you buy modules for the Halloween ships - do they get refunded or returned to the inventory when the ships are removed?

Players
22 posts
4,233 battles

Totally unplayable the operations mode at the current state of players' skills. For 2 days now I had 1 win with 4 stars and countless defeats. Absolutely ZERO fun. And considering the screwed up event design (cossack mission and required tier 5 ships when we can use only tier 3) I think that playing this operation is waste of time. Ill try maybe in 2-3 days again when the random dudes finally grasp how to play it. 

[MISI]
Weekend Tester
9 posts
7,017 battles
19 hours ago, Vanquish_PL said:

I have only managed to figure out something that looks like a part of bonus code:

C7FG-5R5J-JQ8X (in order of coordinates found on main page: 1. Bermeo, 2. Gatwick, 3. Boise)

But still, it doesn't work. Either there is something still to be discovered or my methods were wrong.

How did you come to these numbers ?

[T-N-T]
Players
1,718 posts
8,661 battles
7 hours ago, Ade__McDaid said:

If you buy modules for the Halloween ships - do they get refunded or returned to the inventory when the ships are removed?

Iirc, usually they get sent to the inventory after ships are removed. Same as signals and (following not applicable for Halloween ships) camos and premium consummables.

Sign in to follow this