You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
P2Win

This is why CV rework is so important...

23 comments in this topic

[HR]
Beta Tester
782 posts
7,735 battles

Sometime an unedited picture tells a thousand word.

*edit

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
607 posts
5,984 battles
9 minutes ago, FooFaFie said:

And sometimes a few words would clarefy a picture. :Smile_amazed:

This

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[HR]
Beta Tester
782 posts
7,735 battles
8 minutes ago, FooFaFie said:

If I say what I really want to say it's going to get me banned.

[CR33D]
Players
2,894 posts
14,837 battles

sure there are things to be done about CVs. but this rework crap is not the way to go.

• Cool 1

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
607 posts
5,984 battles

It is for the 2 cvs air kills? I can show you the replay of me doing the same thing in ranked against a RAIN cv if you want, and everyone and their dog tought that we were gping to get nuked 

[FT13]
Players
63 posts
5,613 battles
25 minutes ago, P2Win said:

Sometime an unedited picture tells a thousand word.

Yeah, and in this case all one thousand of them have been translated into Japanese, then Dutch, then Swahili, and back again.

21 minutes ago, FooFaFie said:

It's... kinda unclear. From what I can see the enemy Hakuryu quite soundly spanked OP's team's Midway in terms of planes shot down but didn't kill anything - got the top spot regardless though so must've done a hell of a lot of damage.

But the Midway did still come in 5th so he probably wasn't a complete scrub there that was rendered helpless, he must've got some good hits in or he'd be a good bit lower down.

I'm all for the CV rework but I'm not sure what point OP is trying to make here. Neither CV actually killed anything, both came in on the top scorers of their respective teams, and both teams killed enough of each other that it obviously wasn't a complete steamroll. Looks to me like sure the Midway got outplayed but it wasn't completely one-sided. Not to mention both teams had surviving ships at the end so must've been a damn close fight.

Care to add some context or at least any kind of elaboration, P2win?

Also does this fall under the name and shame rules?

• Cool 2

Players
177 posts

The point he is trying to make is that no mater the skill of the cv a team can always screw up the game. 

• Funny 1

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,708 posts
13,150 battles

All enemy players earned over 1k exp.

At least half of the enemy team earned over 1,5k.

Meanwhile 2/3rds of your team, including the majority of your most influential ships, couldn't even get over 1k.

To say that you would've lost regardless is an understatement.

• Cool 2

[HR]
Beta Tester
782 posts
7,735 battles
12 minutes ago, Artech52 said:

Yeah, and in this case all one thousand of them have been translated into Japanese, then Dutch, then Swahili, and back again.

It's... kinda unclear. From what I can see the enemy Hakuryu quite soundly spanked OP's team's Midway in terms of planes shot down but didn't kill anything - got the top spot regardless though so must've done a hell of a lot of damage.

But the Midway did still come in 5th so he probably wasn't a complete scrub there that was rendered helpless, he must've got some good hits in or he'd be a good bit lower down.

I'm all for the CV rework but I'm not sure what point OP is trying to make here. Neither CV actually killed anything, both came in on the top scorers of their respective teams, and both teams killed enough of each other that it obviously wasn't a complete steamroll. Looks to me like sure the Midway got outplayed but it wasn't completely one-sided. Not to mention both teams had surviving ships at the end so must've been a damn close fight.

Care to add some context or at least any kind of elaboration, P2win?

Also does this fall under the name and shame rules?

Our cv never provided any air-cover. No spotting...No nothing. CVs are too INFLUENTIAL on the outcomes of battle. The probability of joining a game where CV's are balanced in terms of skills is slim to none. I don't understand how some people can be so bad in a ship that decide the game for the team. 

• Cool 1

[HR]
Beta Tester
782 posts
7,735 battles
2 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Meanwhile 2/3rds of your team, including the majority of your most influential ships, couldn't even get over 1k.

Yea that easy to say when you have a brain dead cv.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
973 posts
17,218 battles

:Smile_amazed:

- still naming and shaming, even more in context

- ... u already realized there's a cv rework :Smile_great:, so this thread exactly fulfills woat purpose, except for naming and shaming?!

.... really :Smile_facepalm:

• Boring 1

[HR]
Beta Tester
782 posts
7,735 battles
1 minute ago, MrWastee said:

:Smile_amazed:

- still naming and shaming, even more in context

- ... u already realized there's a cv rework :Smile_great:, so this thread exactly fulfills woat purpose, except for naming and shaming?!

.... really :Smile_facepalm:

Eh giving more reasons why the rework is necessary and should be expedite. 

• Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
973 posts
17,218 battles
2 minutes ago, P2Win said:

:Smile_amazed:... give more reason to something that has left the stage of collecting reasons long ago lol.... oh, and ofc ur reason is a total new one, never ever someone brought up ur point :Smile_great:...

... sounds reasonable :Smile_veryhappy::Smile_facepalm:...njoy

• Funny 1

[EGM-B]
Beta Tester
1,154 posts
7,511 battles
17 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Completly ignoring that the enemy teams base XP is boosted by 50% because they won the match in order to propagate his agenda.

Well done CV apologist.

If OP would have won, he would have scored 400 more base XP than the enemy skycáncer.

Weekend Tester
804 posts
4,379 battles

Instructions were not 100% clear... I ended up ruining their game for some reason? :fish_boom:

shot-18_09.17_13_46.03-0776.thumb.jpg.14521df673144d92e2598ad278c7870f.jpg

• Cool 1

[TNM]
[TNM]
Beta Tester
1,652 posts
5,289 battles
3 minutes ago, Srle_Vigilante said:

I ended up ruining their game for some reason?

Yes. Hindy OP NERF ASAP

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,708 posts
13,150 battles
8 minutes ago, avenger121 said:

Completly ignoring that the enemy teams base XP is boosted by 50% because they won the match in order to propagate his agenda.

Which still means the majority of the enemy team was way more useful than the majority of OPs team.

Your math skills are astounding, really.

Also it's easy to selfishly farm exp when your team is losing, especially in a Zao. You should know.

• Cool 1

Players
2,899 posts
5,163 battles
30 minutes ago, P2Win said:

You´ve been now told quite a few times, that this is naming and shaming. Also, it serves no purpose. Why you havent gone back and edited the pic, is beyond me. What has the name of the CV-Player to do with your point, tell me? Im mean, its your choice. If you want to risk getting a warning / ban for THAT? Im pretty sure, someone already has reported that post.

[ITA_C]
Players
198 posts
6,193 battles
40 minutes ago, P2Win said:

Our cv never provided any air-cover. No spotting...No nothing. CVs are too INFLUENTIAL on the outcomes of battle. The probability of joining a game where CV's are balanced in terms of skills is slim to none. I don't understand how some people can be so bad in a ship that decide the game for the team. 

One cv can not easily shine if his team perform badly so with equally skilled cv the one in the worst team will look like underperforming badly this make people belive that skill gap between cv is a bigger problem than what it's for real

• Cool 1

[WOTN]
Quality Poster
2,031 posts
13,625 battles

I went to Miki's page and found this

Capture.png

This is a player that is almost universally excellent in almost all respects. Considering your team's performance, I very much doubt the outcome would have been any different if Miki was in, say, a Worcester. I can say this confidently because his winrate in his Worcester is indeed better than his Hakuryu's win rate.