You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Temujin27

Auto return last Captain

16 comments in this topic

[95TH]
Players
35 posts
5,388 battles

Question - is it possible to implement a "return last Captain" option , a bit like "return last crew" in WOT ?

• Cool 14

[SM0KE]
Players
1,556 posts
5,035 battles

As another WOT convert, I miss being able to do this too...

• Cool 3

[-FC-]
Players
216 posts
9,074 battles

Yep - absolutely agree.  This is a simple change that would have an enormous quality of life boost.

• Cool 2

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,978 posts
4,961 battles

Why play video games if clicking stuff is something you dont want to do?

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[ALONE]
Players
1,292 posts
10,313 battles
11 hours ago, Temujin27 said:

Question - is it possible to implement a "return last Captain" option , a bit like "return last crew" in WOT ?

As NOT WoT convert, can I simply ask you to explain for ALL people WTF are you talking about, please? :cap_horn:

Players
1,991 posts
5,911 battles
25 minutes ago, EdiJo said:

As NOT WoT convert, can I simply ask you to explain for ALL people WTF are you talking about, please? :cap_horn:

Iirc it was basically a button on which you pressed, and the last captain you used on that ship would install itself on your selected ship without you needing to browse through all your other ships or reserve to manually locate him.

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,605 posts
6,675 battles
3 hours ago, EdiJo said:

In WoT when I select a tank from the carousel all the crew who last fought in that vehicle are automatically moved back into it via a mod.  The game client itself has a two click system to restore a crew but the mod is automatic.I'd like the same for my WoWS commanders.  This would be a good thing for players who play a lot of premium ships.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,884 posts
2,152 battles
On 10/17/2018 at 6:58 AM, El2aZeR said:

Sounds good. Calling @MrConway @Crysantos @Tuccy to please forward this to the dev team? :)

Would love this and its not something we haven't thought of - we'll just have to see if we can squeeze it in at some point as our UI team is very busy.

• Cool 2