You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Angm4r

"Legendary Upgrades"

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts
437 battles

Hi,

why are "legendary upgrades" for the tier x ships only available until 31.12.? 

For me as a newcomer to the game, I probably shouldn't worry all too much about it but it manifested in the back of my head and here is why.

I grind in the game, get better at it while doing so (hopefully) and in the end can not reach the same ship-performance as somebody else simply because he has something that I can not get. I would be fine with ships as rewards for participating in cw, like in WoT but having upgrades for ships I can't get anymore is kinda odd. I mean the game already puts you at a disadvantage when you start because you don't know all the mechanics, you will make wrong decisions and you need to increase your knowledge. But even after doing so, I will not reach same as people who started earlier, I know the upgrades are not good for every ship but for some it makes a diffrence like yamato or w/e. So why even bother to continue, I only heard of that due to the fact that I decided to apply for a clan, where somebody told me about it. It really is a turn-off, feelsbadman. 

4 answers to this question

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,205 posts
11,004 battles

This is just a technical thing because they can't use infinite for the mission. It does not say 31.12 which year :Smile_trollface:

The legendary modules will be available forever, so you don't have to worry. Take all the time you need to reach T10 and grind them.

Players
3 posts
437 battles
5 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

This is just a technical thing because they can't use infinite for the mission. It does not say 31.12 which year :Smile_trollface:

The legendary modules will be available forever, so you don't have to worry. Take all the time you need to reach T10 and grind them.

Are you sure about that? 

Because before I made this post, I asked about it in the customer support and he said it is true only available until 31.12.2018 and this was stated on the forums, they can't change that as they don't or can not change the game (they being the support). 

I struggle to find that in the forums to be honest, that is also why I made the post. He also encouraged me to write about it on the forums so devs may see it and react to it. 

€dit:

I don't know if I am allowed to just screenshot my ticket answer. 

Players
3 posts
437 battles
6 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Yes. Src:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You know better than the support, if I ever can help you just pm me, really ty so much man. 

So great man, you made me so happy with that.