You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DanSilverwing

How many ...

27 comments in this topic

Players
102 posts
4,293 battles

... Juliet Charlie PCEF010_JC_SignalFlag.png  Signal flags do you currently have stocked? 

I have 452, and am using them on the Royal Navy DDs instead of the magazine upgrade.

Anybody have over 1,000?

[CATS]
Players
13,690 posts
10,389 battles

I think I have over 700. 3 seasons of Clan Battles dimished my supply a bit .

[_MIA_]
Players
2,955 posts
5,366 battles

Somewhere 650-700~

Id rather wonder who has the most

Juliet Whiskey Unaone :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
608 posts
5,998 battles
51 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

I have about 10 :fish_nerv:

I feel your pain...every noob he spammer with rn bbs can oneshot my chapa/mino at any moment

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,219 posts
13,980 battles

995 and im a prolific DD player...

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,897 posts

yiHgT8J.jpg

I don't run flags during Random Battles. Only economic flags when I have a campaign/mission going on and premium time running (from rewards). So flags keep piling and piling. I have hundreds of each of the regular flags.

[NED]
Players
4,024 posts
10,901 battles

631. Just got 10 more today when I got detonated, full health... Almost opened a topic but after examining the facts frame by frame I saw in 2 frames I was hit first, taking half health dmg and the deto hit came 1 frame after that. So the "immune for detonation" on full health is indeed a farce.

• Cool 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
701 posts
17,419 battles

400+ and already feeling like detonating next match. Never enough of them to feel safe.

[CATS]
Players
13,690 posts
10,389 battles
1 hour ago, Ferry_25 said:

631. Just got 10 more today when I got detonated, full health... Almost opened a topic but after examining the facts frame by frame I saw in 2 frames I was hit first, taking half health dmg and the deto hit came 1 frame after that. So the "immune for detonation" on full health is indeed a farce.

Not really. It does exactly what was said.

If you thought that a whole volley of shells does damage only one time, then that is your personal error.

Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,884 posts
6,775 battles

878, only use them in competitive if I happen participate in such modes. Should have used one today as my Jervis got detonated by bot Icarus :Smile_trollface:

[AAA-]
Players
631 posts
4,791 battles

That is an expensive piece of playmobil you got there.

Players
364 posts
4,549 battles
14 hours ago, Ferry_25 said:

Same here. Originally only used in DDs because of how frequent it was, but since it started happening frequently with my T8 Cruisers (Hipper, Chappal) I am considering if I need to run it on cruisers as well... Was close to depleting them recently but got 100 from an SC and the cruiser detonations are helping me stock up. Hating the Fletcher grind in the radar and Harugumo meta also helps saving on them...

[NOHE]
[NOHE]
Players
208 posts
4,877 battles

840. Use them whenever I mount India X-ray's and Juliet Whiskey Unaone's, which is to say, in most of my destroyers and a fair amount of cruisers.

[BYOB]
Players
2,738 posts
9,874 battles

904, but i don't play DD's that much and when I do play one I have the detonation upgrade installed (mostly on premium T5-6 DDs).

[RONIN]
[RONIN]
Beta Tester
2,555 posts
5,519 battles
18 hours ago, MrFingers said:

I don't run flags during Random Battles.

I have to ask: Why?

I understand keeping det flags for ranked if you have a shortage, but not using flags at all for randoms just gimps your own ship

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,897 posts
11 minutes ago, Xevious_Red said:

I have to ask: Why? I understand keeping det flags for ranked if you have a shortage, but not using flags at all for randoms just gimps your own ship

Good question, to which I have no suitable answer. I think it boils down to a combination of "too much hassle to pick flags depending on the goal I'm trying to achieve" and "I do alright enough with plain ships". 

WG when can we finally get customisable "flag-presets"?

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,972 posts
5,450 battles
20 hours ago, DanSilverwing said:

Anybody have over 1,000?

Yep

[YEEET]
Players
1,161 posts
10,856 battles
23 hours ago, MrFingers said:

yiHgT8J.jpg

I don't run flags during Random Battles. Only economic flags when I have a campaign/mission going on and premium time running (from rewards). So flags keep piling and piling. I have hundreds of each of the regular flags.

How come you have so few Hotel Yankee flags? Even I have 888 of these completely useless flags! And I sell them regularly!