6 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
693 battles

Hi All,

Im looking for a new Clan:

I am a avid wows player and have competed in the last few clan seasons, Current clan achieved Storm League last season and I played in a large number of the battles. I love the tactics and team play and I am looking for a more serious clan to play with. My Current new account is sitting at 52% Win Rate, Suffered recently playing a lot of solo/weekend battles and with very new commanders, I have around 3000 battles in total across my two accounts.  

I favour CR play and Play that role in CB' normally, also happy in BB and DD. 

I enjoy tactics and the clan format - Seeking a more professional team and people to play divison with as I prefer a social game to solo play 

Discord User.

I have: Zao, Hindenberg, Montana, Conq, Des Mo as tier X's between my two accounts.

Friendly and Polite, easy going.

Hope to here from you all. If there is no interest in me,  I am also thinking about starting a clan, so if you like the above and are also looking for a clan, get in touch, however preference is to join a fun, friendly and competitive clan.

Jack

[-ENF-]
[-ENF-]
Players
308 posts
5,443 battles

recruitment department

Click on the image above for getting directed to register and fill our application

International || English Speaking || Competitive || Communication || Teamwork || Honor || Respect || Commitment

We prefer good manners over skills since we can grow skill together

We have 20 vacant seats at the moment

Welcome!