You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kfa

Arent we supposed to get 48 Guineas?

19 comments in this topic

[I401]
Beta Tester
841 posts
7,440 battles

Hi ship people!

Didnt WG says the max amount of Guineas is 48 and you can buy the Cossack for 1 euro after the event ends?

The event ends, i think i completed everything and i have only 16.

Did i miss somehow half the event?

[UNICS]
Players
2,776 posts
11,488 battles
5 minutes ago, kfa said:

Did i miss somehow half the event?

More like 2/3. Similar to me, but I didn't pay attention. I don't think the intention was to give the majority a Cossack for 1€. I got a Warspite for free, so I'm good :crab:

[CATS]
Players
13,500 posts
10,344 battles

1/3 of the event ends next wednesday as written in the patchnotes AND the event announcement....

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
2,673 posts
9,762 battles

You mistake two different things. The RN DD event and the Cossack grind.

The RN DD event, with sovereigns and RN DD loot boxes, ends with the final hall of fame finish on the coming  Wednesday. It is replaced on Thursday with the Ovechkin/Great 8 event (don't forget to click on the participate button on the website for a free special Russian commander, after the patch goes live).

The Guinea/Cossack grind continues for the next 8 weeks, giving you a chance for additional 32 Guineas. Add the 16 you have and you will get 48 Guineas in total.

• Cool 5

[I401]
Beta Tester
841 posts
7,440 battles
21 hours ago, Klopirat said:

no, it will run 8 more weeks...

Oh really?

Cause in another topic i got burned by @Aragathor and @Leo_Apollo11 saying the even is over people cant get the realisticly the T8 DD anymore.

Alright then, thank you.

20 hours ago, Aragathor said:

The RN DD event, with sovereigns and RN DD loot boxes, ends with the final hall of fame finish on the coming  Wednesday. It is replaced on Thursday with the Ovechkin/Great 8 event (don't forget to click on the participate button on the website for a free special Russian commander, after the patch goes live).

The Guinea/Cossack grind continues for the next 8 weeks, giving you a chance for additional 32 Guineas. Add the 16 you have and you will get 48 Guineas in total.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Do we know already HOW will the rest of the Cossack grind go?

[PUPSI]
Players
5,813 posts
Vor 4 Minuten, kfa sagte:

in the same way like the first four weeks...

5d110218-bb18-11e8-b6d6-ac162d8bc1e4_120

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
2,673 posts
9,762 battles
6 minutes ago, kfa said:

Oh really?

Cause in another topic i got burned by @Aragathor and @Leo_Apollo11 saying the even is over people cant get the realisticly the T8 DD anymore.

Alright then, thank you.

You can't get a RN DD from a box anymore. The Ovechkin boxes that come on Thursday can drop a North Carolina, Chapayev, Duca degli Abruzzi, Alabama, Leningrad, Scharnhorst. Doubles are paid out in silver, so there's no point in dropping cash if you have most of those ships. Also there's a chance for the double nationality Ovechkin and the Lexington ice rink camo.

4 minutes ago, kfa said:

Thanks for clearing it up.

Same system as the last 4 weeks, expect 4 directives per week to drop Guineas and standard Ovechkin boxes.

[IRAN]
Players
367 posts
7,028 battles
2 hours ago, Aragathor said:

there is something i did notice. hovering mouse over sovereigns on arsenal it says they will remain untill 14/11 !!! any idead about that?!

[CATS]
Players
13,500 posts
10,344 battles
1 minute ago, Atorpad said:

there is something i did notice. hovering mouse over sovereigns on arsenal it says they will remain untill 14/11 !!! any idead about that?!

You can use them until then, as announced...

• Cool 1

Players
637 posts
7,900 battles

You can buy 10 guineas for less than 1 euro / £1 to top up any shortfall...got mine already.

Event goes on until 12/12/18

Screenshot (365).png

• Cool 1

Players
2,648 posts
12,059 battles
5 hours ago, Aragathor said:

The Ovechkin boxes that come on Thursday can drop a North Carolina, Chapayev, Duca degli Abruzzi, Alabama, Leningrad, Scharnhorst.

Spot the "odd man out" from that list! :Smile_hiding:

Players
637 posts
7,900 battles
13 hours ago, kfa said:

Oh really?

Alright then, thank you.

I haven't seen one single mission that is a Tier 8 requirement.. T7 onward which if you have the Jester is sufficient for the task.

[_XII_]
Players
254 posts
2,284 battles
13 hours ago, Klopirat said:

in the same way like the first four weeks...

5d110218-bb18-11e8-b6d6-ac162d8bc1e4_120

So far that I understand now.

The event stops with the end of 0.7.9 But 1 of the currencies will last until the end of 0.7.10 and 1 of the currencies will end with 0.7.11.

[BOATY]
Players
406 posts
7,430 battles

The RN directives will be available through the entire RN arc as stated in last WG EU stream. 

The RN containers that drop sovereigns and have chance to drop rn dd  missions will be replaced by other resources in the directive rewards. Not sure if premium containers will be still available though... So if you miss some sovereigns do not wait last moment... Else you may end in the situation of many who lost their chance for go navy perma camos. 

[ETD5]
Players
184 posts
1,438 battles
2 hours ago, FooFaFie said:

So far that I understand now.

The event stops with the end of 0.7.9 But 1 of the currencies will last until the end of 0.7.10 and 1 of the currencies will end with 0.7.11.

You understood the first part wrong. If you read the patch notes instead of only looking the image that you attached you would understood that for each patch you have 4 stages. So, te total amount of stages is 12. The sovereings can only be earned on patch 0.7.9 but you are allowed to use them until the end of patch 0.7.10. Also, as you are going to get guineas until 0.7.11, at least you'll need until that patch to spend them. You'll need to pruchase at least 2 guineas to reach the 50 mark to get cossack, you'll end up purchasing the 10 guinea pack for less than 1€ that is offered at the premium shop (you need to be logged to see it and only 1 offered pack per account). So, If all goes as intended, anyone should be able to get cossack after completing the second directive on pacth 0.7.11.

[OCTO]
Players
74 posts
5,899 battles
17 hours ago, Aragathor said:

The Ovechkin boxes that come on Thursday can drop a North Carolina, Chapayev,

Are tech tree silver ships going to drop out of boxes? 

WoWs Wiki Team
462 posts
7,892 battles
1 minute ago, Nordavindr said:

Are tech tree silver ships going to drop out of boxes? 

That's told in the notes for event, yes. Premiums and/or Silver.