Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
coffinwarmer

Guineas and purchasing the Cossack

5 comments in this topic

Question

[ATOM-]
Players
2 posts
6,444 battles

Hello

Was wondering when the guineas we have collected will count toward the Cossack purchase?  I have a 20% discount voucher to use and if I go to purchase the Cossack I can put it toward it.

No mention of a discount on the base cost of the Cossack due to the Guineas I already have though?!?!?  Only wondering as the 20% discount expires in 3-4days from now.

TIA

Coffin

Cossack purchase.jpg

4 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Players
5,859 posts
Vor 5 Minuten, coffinwarmer sagte:

Was wondering when the guineas we have collected will count toward the Cossack purchase?

never, at least not in the premium shop. You will be able to use the collected Guineas (+ at least 2 you bought in the premium shop) ingame in the arsenal to buy the Cossack

• Cool 1

Players
105 posts
1,661 battles

Guineas don't count towards buying the Cossack with cash. 

If you are going to complete the missions for Guineas then I'd advise waiting because you can get 48 Guineas from the missions, buy the 10 Guinea special offer for £0.84 and get the ship for almost nothing. Guineas have no other value except being converted a small amount of silver if you don't use them to buy Cossack. Plus, with the 10 guinea pack you only need to complete 40 out of 48 directives so if you miss a few is no big deal.

Of course, depends if you are willing to wait or have anything else that would be worth buying on 20% discount.

• Cool 1

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
337 posts
6,567 battles

If you buy cossack with your voucher and later buy Cossack in the shop you'll receive cossacks full dubloon value instead because you already own the ship.

Sign in to follow this