You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SeaWolf7

Errr.....Wtf just happened to wows part #2

15 comments in this topic

[BS4]
Players
668 posts
4,905 battles

Holy crap here we go again!!!....

Check out the video!!!

OK ...so They've now Obviously exhausted the weed supply at WG HQ and moved strait on to Crack?????

....because this is just getting uncomfortably weird....

OZaVeDX.gif

Now I Know part #1 was strange and as you were aware I had my own thoughts on this ....(and thanks for sharing by the way to all that contributed) but part #2 has genuinely concerned me....why?

Let me show you why.......

rTQylEr.png

T5FzyyT.pngWhat can we take from this shot? Hmmm, contraband? Definitely full fat and dangerously high levels of cream?:Smile_amazed:

It gets better......

This Is Aleksandr Ustinov...he is was a historical consultant at wows...lets see what he has had to say:

7WkwB6X.png

Quote:

"Lets start with the fact that cats have a unique ability to omit over 100 completely different sounds......" (really? like a car horn one minute then like a donkey the next or something? I haven't owned a cat for a while so... they can do this now?...:Smile_amazed:)

"Respectively if we have a special transformer capable of transferring the sounds into radio waves we have a 100 new ways of encrypting information.....This ability led to cats occupying radio cabins as a rule...performing the duties of 2nd radio operators!!"

2DpiOaR.png

Of course they did ....I never doubted you for a second Aleksandr:cap_like: How's that crack and p butter sandwich coming along?

And this ladies and gentlemen is where it gets REALY disturbing.....

Carry on Aleksandr....Quote:

"The next feature is in the whiskers, Which are essential for any cats spacial movements".. (True...see, wasn't that hard to be historically accurate was it Aleksandr!!).....

"...Sestemic development of the whiskers skills allows cats to replace short range ship borne radar with ease....this helps the crew detect stealthy approaching ships such as destroyers-and sink them!!"

eujfzYD.gif

vehxNdK.gif

I need a drink ! anyone else need a drink?

I mean seriously Wtf just happened? Did that just happen?

Ok so this is where im coming from....and guys I respect that all of you wont see this as I do and I can appreciate that....and it may be a bit overboard for some....so forgive me but....This is the heavy bit.....so don't read it if you don't care or like the content wg have given you....

Spoiler

Wg you have an opportunity to educate to give relevant and historical content to a younger generation in your game but instead you give us this crap after I've/we've spent god knows how much money on this game. The reason I stayed with this game is because it gave me a genuine interest in naval history. Before I played this game I knew very little, thanks to this game I've learnt about the battle of Jutland, the story about the hood, captain halsey etc etc even the bloody story of unsinkable sam and you say in the film "he had to sacrifice 3 of his lives before he could earn his rest.!!!!" How many lives were lost each time his ship blew up?

It wasn't cats that fought 2 world wars...it was people

It wasn't cats that operated the radio towers etc...it was people..

It's not cats that cry in the films that tell you about there friends dying next to them or being blown up...its people...so do you understand that what you have done IMO is a tad disrespectful? I mean how much money or time did you spend making this content?

Surely it could have been put to better use...

You've proved to us you've listened  before please listen again...this game is called WORLD OF WAR SHIPS remember....Games about war can be exciting, fun even but don't make it into an outright piss taking joke please...

Thanks for listening.

Wolf

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 6

Players
1,202 posts
4,944 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

When you cannot see the humour....

When you can't see the sarcasm.......... :Smile_teethhappy:

[BS4]
Players
668 posts
4,905 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

When you cannot see the humour....

Humour can be personal and different for many....

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
13,613 posts
10,385 battles

I did not say it was good. But the intention was obvious.

They should have uploaded a video of a couple kittens playing on a wodden ship model. That would have been funnier.

• Cool 3

[BS4]
Players
668 posts
4,905 battles
40 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

...and the point of this thread is?...

Im just tired of the cringe cat thing...its far from where I want this game to be or where its supposed to be? I dont know im just like wtf?

Hasn't motivated me to play I guess..

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[TOAST]
[TOAST]
Players
1,797 posts
24,887 battles
45 minutes ago, Barbarossa36 said:

WOW´s BOAT:fish_nerv:

image.gif.3b93460f8437ce02b66b7ff9944d0433.gif

These 2 guys should have their own TV show. Dumber and Dumbest.

Players
274 posts
7,092 battles
1 hour ago, Barbarossa36 said:

WOW´s BOAT:fish_nerv:

image.gif.3b93460f8437ce02b66b7ff9944d0433.gif

Seems to be some of the top espionage operatives from the GRU! :fish_boom:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
16 hours ago, Tyrendian89 said: