You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
LandlubberWookie_IRL

Battleships

34 comments in this topic

Players
7 posts
5,592 battles

Love being set on fire constantly.....love watching Yamato shells bounce off a broadside cruiser.......love the spreads going where I am not aiming.......could you nerf us in BB's some more please!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 13
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 3

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,699 posts
13,142 battles

If only WG would truly nerf BBs...

But hah, who am I kidding?

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
2,257 posts
7,336 battles

Ladies and gentlemen,  welcome to Bingo topic of October. :cap_rambo:

• Funny 7

[ETD5]
Players
192 posts
1,453 battles

Only 15 days have passed since your previous thread complaining about fires on BBs... at least wait a whole month man! Hope a moderator closes this one today as it's duplicated topic by same OP.

• Cool 1

Players
672 posts
7,943 battles
7 hours ago, LandlubberWookie_IRL said:

Love being set on fire constantly.....love watching Yamato shells bounce off a broadside cruiser.......love the spreads going where I am not aiming.......could you nerf us in BB's some more please!

Is it so difficult for you to play a BB?

You have have over 5k battles and haven't realised that certain Cruisers have an amazing fire potential from their HE.

Do you not ally yourself to other BB's in game or groups?

Let you in to a secret, but don't tell anyone, an enemy Cruiser is less likely to target 2 or more ships together because there is a greater chance that whilst he may burn one like it's firewood the other ships will turn his hull to scrap.

You are obviously not playing your ship to its strengths and if you are indeed playing the Yamato why are you so close? You have over 23km range, I have Musashi at 30km, let your team spot and you just don't be so close when you fire.. Unless you can't aim for crap...

Most fire damage is recoverable also; so long as you remember to let the fire burn out first before you heal the damage.. and most BB players don't overextend themselves.

Sounds to me like you should try DD play for a while... or Pac Man.

[SCRUB]
Players
2,590 posts
7,066 battles

Love being set on fire constantly.

use skills to reduce it, do not demand game fixes for your own incompetence !

love watching Yamato shells bounce off a broadside cruiser

lie. you are not shooting right. Shells would overpen, but not bounce. Utter BS. 32% WR in Yamato ... I think your problem lies elswhere...

love the spreads going where I am not aiming

all ships have that. its called dispersion. most played games in NewMEX - a shotgun BB ... what did you expect?

• Cool 4

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,978 posts
4,961 battles

As pointed above, try learning to play, will ease most of your issues.

Alternatively, you may want to look into hellowkittyonline, I hear there are no fires or HE in that particular game and sounds like being more on your skill level.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[RO-RN]
Players
141 posts
4,326 battles

and i love how all battleships except yamato and roma are citattel proof, i love how they can obliterate a cruiser in just 1 salvo and i love how most of them get now super aa. only bbs that need a buff are the german ones, give the 105 mm secodary guns 1/4 pen. colorado could use a little bit of speed and roma should get better accuracy in exchange to worse concealment and worse armor 375 plate from 350. rest bbs like conqueror need theyre he shells nerfed, montana needs his old citattel back or worse accuracy. there are only about 4 to 5 bbs that need some buffs but the rest dont.

• Cool 2

[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,967 posts
5,449 battles

Bad joke/bad troll

Players
75 posts
2,474 battles

Guys hear me out, if we removed all classes except BBs we would never have to see BB AP bounce off a broadside cruiser. I have never seen that happen myself but if it's a common problem we should definitely do something about it.

• Funny 3

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,124 posts
2,189 battles
12 hours ago, LandlubberWookie_IRL said:

double-facepalm.png

[SCRUB]
Players
2,619 posts
9,127 battles

Oh look, another BB player complaining the most OP class of the entire game (if no Sky Cancer is present ofc) is UP.

1851906__safe_edit_edited+screencap_scre

I mean seriously, how the actual fúck did you mange those results on the NM - one of the most awesome BBs in the entire game? over hundreds of games?  I really need to know because while not as potato friendly like RN and GER BBs its still  fairly  highly unusual to eat a cit in that one even sitting broadside and thus get removed fast.

Please do answer because I really need to know!

1 hour ago, Fat_Maniac said:

612973__safe_artist-colon-vavacung_twili

:Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface::Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 2

Players
2,875 posts
5,156 battles
11 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

If only WG would truly nerf BBs...

But hah, who am I kidding?

Be careful what you wish for! They might nerf rape BBs like they nerfed raped CVs!

[CR33D]
Players
2,894 posts
14,827 battles
12 hours ago, LandlubberWookie_IRL said:

:Smile_teethhappy:

[SCRUB]
Players
2,619 posts
9,127 battles
31 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Be careful what you wish for! They might nerf rape BBs like they nerfed raped CVs!

WG was an IS happy with Sky Cancer just going raping and pillaging against anything that isnt the opposing CV. What caused WG to take action 3 years ago was people using CVs and esp. T10 CVs as premium ships and premium account at the same time, clubbing everything and earning the creds/xp to fund their more useless ships. So far so fine with WG - but they did this with silver peasant ships! Cant have that! Must be op p2w premium at least! An thus, since strike Ranger wasnt "fun enough" Sapain was introduced - the best of both worlds: Equally shits on the recipient like strike Ranger did, but also farms the enemy CV - if it isnt another Sapain. Now thats more WG like!

• Bad 1

Alpha Tester
1,747 posts
4,631 battles

Here's a touching story. Once upon a time there was a certain forum filled with complaints about weak battleships. There were so many complaints in fact, that the term BBaby was invented simply because the battleships in reality were roughly balanced and were in no way in need of general buffs. A certain handsome and very skilled user (:Smile_trollface:), inspired by the wehraboo bingo cards, created a similar one for battleships:

post-500714687-0-91079100-1471039873.jpg

Now, apart from carriers, limited torpedoes (we still get this "suggestion" every now and then by the way) and overpenetrations (well DDs, thoroughly enjoy BB AP at the moment so that point is moot), every complaint on that board has either directly or indirectly been addressed. Still, you people want to make the class even more forgivable...

• Cool 1

Players
535 posts
5 hours ago, havaduck said:

Oh look, another BB player complaining the most OP class of the entire game (if no Sky Cancer is present ofc) is UP.

1851906__safe_edit_edited+screencap_scre

I mean seriously, how the actual fúck did you mange those results on the NM - one of the most awesome BBs in the entire game? over hundreds of games?  I really need to know because while not as potato friendly like RN and GER BBs its still  fairly  highly unusual to eat a cit in that one even sitting broadside and thus get removed fast.

Please do answer because I really need to know!

:Smile_hiding::Smile_trollface::Smile-_tongue:

Come to daddy

b50.png

• Funny 1