You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wouws

chat ban

44 comments in this topic

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles

saw some comments about it and all deletet or closed . 

its flawless chatbann ? mmm

i played my groz vs a tier 8 clan with a cv told him bring more planes stop trying ,  i kill 28 planes  and i get a chat ban .his div /clan all report me ,wow thats flawless right?

same on an other fight where i killed in my gk 2 tier 8 cruisers all in a div.. he said wow u killed a cleveland .my answer ye and ?and chatban again .. bit abuse or am i seeing it wrong ?

• Boring 6

Players
401 posts
5,823 battles
43 minutes ago, wouws said:

saw some comments about it and all deletet or closed . 

its flawless chatbann ? mmm

i played my groz vs a tier 8 clan with a cv told him bring more planes stop trying ,  i kill 28 planes  and i get a chat ban .his div /clan all report me ,wow thats flawless right?

same on an other fight where i killed in my gk 2 tier 8 cruisers all in a div.. he said wow u killed a cleveland .my answer ye and ?and chatban again .. bit abuse or am i seeing it wrong ?

Given the people who have been whining about chat bans all seem to think making nasty comments to other players is ok. Yes it does.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

[HAWKS]
Players
172 posts
16,724 battles

I have played over 15000 battles. 
Never had a chatban!!!!!

• Cool 1

[POP]
Players
288 posts
7,146 battles
1 hour ago, wouws said:

i get a chat ban .his div /clan all report me ,wow thats flawless right?

Give us the replay so we can judg... eh decide if it was!

• Cool 1

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles

dont have a replay wg can check logs i have noting 2 hide !

Players
401 posts
5,823 battles
29 minutes ago, Fionia_DK said:

I have played over 15000 battles. 
Never had a chatban!!!!!

Likewise, over 11k games here and the NA server without a chat ban, and pretty much all I do in chat is insult BB players for being useless.

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles

wow so i lie ? or what ?? pls check logs or ur cant or what wrong site mmm gonna ask where they can pfff useless here

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles

nvm wrong site here for eu server :P check logs if u can and pls no chat bans in NA wow not much kids there then ,then in europe...

[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
413 posts
2,693 battles

That is what you get for trash talking 

• Bad 1

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles

trash talking aha .dude nvm usless site here if u cant check logs and the truth ...ty 

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles

so u expect to get a video or printscreen of all games wow i dont pay money to do that i expect support but all clear here where my money is wasted 2 ty !

Players
672 posts
7,937 battles

I have a tip for you.

When your current chat ban ends don't use chat and just use the F keys... I cannot see how you can get a chat ban without multiple complaints from different players who don't know each other.

Given how caustic you are here a chat ban doesn't surprise me if you are the same in game.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles

omg pff useless forum here if u want support ! made a ticket hope they will check logs if u cant . what this forum for then ? no support or what... oh some euros i wont spent here anymore ty for all ur support .was a blast !

• Boring 1

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles
9 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

I have a tip for you.

When your current chat ban ends don't use chat and just use the F keys... I cannot see how you can get a chat ban without multiple complaints from different players who don't know each other.

Given how caustic you are here a chat ban doesn't surprise me if you are the same in game.

they where in a division happens all the time, dont know what game u play in NA ? but in europe they abuse it 1 div all send 7 complaints ur done ... ring a bell ? maybe check forums on oter sites about this item ty 

Players
250 posts
1,332 battles
28 minutes ago, wouws said:

usless site here if u cant check logs and the truth

Just in case of doubt... The people replying here are players, not WG employees. We can't check any logs! If you wish to talk to WG employees, you'll have to go through the support website, here: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/

I'm not sure they'll resolve your query to your satisfaction, but they at least have the possibility of looking at logs etc. (I believe...)

WG employees on the forum are identified with a red banner by their name, and they usually use red text.

The forums are for discussion rather than support.

EDIT: Oh, I see you said in a later post that you did make a support ticket. Ignore me then.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[HAERT]
Players
2,025 posts
16 minutes ago, wouws said:

omg pff useless forum here if u want support ! made a ticket hope they will check logs if u cant . what this forum for then ? no support or what... oh some euros i wont spent here anymore ty for all ur support .was a blast !

Any chance anyone can translate this whole set of his posts from this mess of txtspk and gibberish into English? I assume he's complaining that he's got chat banned and doesn't agree with it, but I honestly can't make much sense of it.

If he's expecting forum posters to support his feeling of upset about being chat banned then he's going to be disappointed, people rarely believe the protestations of the chat banned that they are innocent and purer than driven snow.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[SOCKS]
Players
663 posts
5,241 battles

for funzies, I was just chat banned again. 

End of match, in one of those endgame encounters, our Duke of York pits itself vs a Warspite. DoY gives Warspite his full broadside. Warspite gives DoY his full broadside. DoY (barely) managed to win even when he started at 50% health and Warspite at 90%-ish. So if the DoY was bad, imagine how was the warspite.

After telling the DoY NOT to show his broadside during the fight, and even with that having him winning I say in chat: "wow...that was like watching two dumb scarabs playing dumb and dumber".

Warspite player says: "Nobody cares, stfu"

I answer: "you should care, you just threw your team's win"

that was it.

Next thing I know when I come back to port..."you've been suspended from sending chat messages until 13/10/2018. Reason: ban by complaints".

WarGaming, this is getting absolutely stupid and absurd. People are just abusing the report mechanics to crap on people who just shouldn't be banned. 

Stop.

It.

Already.

and remove a completely abused system that just shits on people who don't deserve it.

/Edit just in case, I'll clear up that it's not the first time something like this happens. And for the record I rarely utter insults in chat, but sarcastic comments a lot, and I get chat bans like lollipops because butthurt potatos can't face someone telling them they suck even without resorting to insults. Hence the "been chat banned *again*".

• Cool 1

[SOCKS]
Players
663 posts
5,241 battles

Oh and for the record, I really don't see why this kind of threads are closed. Granted the OP is not the most polite dude around but his issue with the system, even if he deserved his ban or not, is VERY real and the imperative of the removal of a system that gets abused 24/7 SHOULD be discussed. Such a discussion is far from "non constructive" (the scapegoats the mods have used in previous threads about this) - on the opposite, is VERY constructive, because we're giving feedback about a feature of the game and how the playerbase feels about how it works, it's results, and how it's used (and abused).

Can't get more constructive than that, I think?.

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
2,603 posts
6,663 battles
2 hours ago, wouws said:

wow so i lie ? or what ?? pls check logs or ur cant or what wrong site mmm gonna ask where they can pfff useless here

You can't get a chat ban from one battle. What you've done is mouthed off over a series of battles and got what you deserved.  Your salt here is also part of the  same problem.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles
On 12-10-2018 at 11:16 PM, BeauNidl3 said:

Any chance anyone can translate this whole set of his posts from this mess of txtspk and gibberish into English? I assume he's complaining that he's got chat banned and doesn't agree with it, but I honestly can't make much sense of it.

If he's expecting forum posters to support his feeling of upset about being chat banned then he's going to be disappointed, people rarely believe the protestations of the chat banned that they are innocent and purer than driven snow.

gibberish u for real ? funny forum this if u dont understand english !translate omg .funny crap here 

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles
On 12-10-2018 at 11:36 PM, RAMJB said:

for funzies, I was just chat banned again. 

End of match, in one of those endgame encounters, our Duke of York pits itself vs a Warspite. DoY gives Warspite his full broadside. Warspite gives DoY his full broadside. DoY (barely) managed to win even when he started at 50% health and Warspite at 90%-ish. So if the DoY was bad, imagine how was the warspite.

After telling the DoY NOT to show his broadside during the fight, and even with that having him winning I say in chat: "wow...that was like watching two dumb scarabs playing dumb and dumber".

Warspite player says: "Nobody cares, stfu"

I answer: "you should care, you just threw your team's win"

that was it.

Next thing I know when I come back to port..."you've been suspended from sending chat messages until 13/10/2018. Reason: ban by complaints".

WarGaming, this is getting absolutely stupid and absurd. People are just abusing the report mechanics to crap on people who just shouldn't be banned. 

Stop.

It.

Already.

and remove a completely abused system that just shits on people who don't deserve it.

/Edit just in case, I'll clear up that it's not the first time something like this happens. And for the record I rarely utter insults in chat, but sarcastic comments a lot, and I get chat bans like lollipops because butthurt potatos can't face someone telling them they suck even without resorting to insults. Hence the "been chat banned *again*".

thnx ram , so i am not alone ...   a div who u played against? 

[P-H]
Players
24 posts
10,223 battles
On 13-10-2018 at 12:37 AM, Hedgehog1963 said:

You can't get a chat ban from one battle. What you've done is mouthed off over a series of battles and got what you deserved.  Your salt here is also part of the  same problem.

1 division who are salty, they all 3 report u 7x, hell ye u get a chatban ty 

[HAERT]
Players
2,025 posts
25 minutes ago, wouws said:

gibberish u for real ? funny forum this if u dont understand english !translate omg .funny crap here 

16 minutes ago, wouws said:

1 division who are salty, they all 3 report u 7x, hell ye u get a chatban ty 

How is what you wrote in either of these posts English? It's some mangled txtspk or requires some decoding.

I'm guessing the second set of dribble is accusing a division of using 7 reports each? I understand that only 1 report counts per person per game and that's common knowledge on the forum.

1 upset division of 3 people won't get you a chat ban, no matter what you imagine in your warped gibberish mind.