You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Chuckabutty

AP Tracer

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
50 posts
4,831 battles

I've recently been finding a problem with firing AP on some maps. If the lighting is displaying the sea as a pale blue, like there's whitecaps on it, I find I can't see my AP tracer and I don't see the fall of shot and so I can't judge my lead. I don't know if WG have changed the color palette recently or if it's just my eyes getting less reliable with age.
I was wondering if there's a setting or possibly a mod that would brighten up my AP tracers. I've looked at the color blind modes but I don't need the entire display changed. I see everything else perfectly clearly and I only have the AP problem against this one specific pale shade on the sea.
Any help welcome as I'm finding trusting to luck for my aim less than ideal for my scores.

• Cool 1

3 answers to this question

[MORSE]
Players
243 posts
601 battles

There are some mods for turning ap shell tracers to bold glowing blue, look up aslain modpack wows, then search for tracer in there.

that said, it is certainly harder to see ap tracer shells on certain types of maps.

Players
50 posts
4,831 battles
33 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

There are some mods for turning ap shell tracers to bold glowing blue, look up aslain modpack wows, then search for tracer in there.

that said, it is certainly harder to see ap tracer shells on certain types of maps.

Problem solved instantly. Thank you.