Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
RazerTeck

camera freezes and detaches from the ship

7 comments in this topic

Question

[BOBS]
[BOBS]
Players
5 posts
699 battles

i go into battle and the camera freezes and detaches from the ship and and i cant continue the battle. and often at the end of the game the game freeze completely.

any fix to this?

6 answers to this question

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
339 posts
6,567 battles

Sounds unusual. How long have you had this issue?

It could be a desync issue, do you normally have a stable connection when playing?

Have you tried reinstalling the game or running the repair tool from the launcher Game Settings menu?

image.thumb.png.3bd34f6e36bb6853e842f4827426f9c1.png

I'd also suggest checking that graphic drivers are up to date.

[REEA]
Players
444 posts
15,645 battles

Does your ship actually continue moving and acting upon your commands (i.e. can you steer, shoot ect) before the game crashes ?

In any case i'd post a full bug report (if you didn't do so already) here on the forums, so they can take a look at it.

[BOBS]
[BOBS]
Players
5 posts
699 battles
On 11.10.2018 at 11:30 PM, Benser said:

Sounds unusual. How long have you had this issue?

It could be a desync issue, do you normally have a stable connection when playing?

Have you tried reinstalling the game or running the repair tool from the launcher Game Settings menu?

image.thumb.png.3bd34f6e36bb6853e842f4827426f9c1.png

I'd also suggest checking that graphic drivers are up to date.

i've had the problem since Game Center got installed,

i have a stable connection yes

i've reinstalled the game and repaired it in the Game center yes

Graphic drivers hmm.. i'll check that Checked, updated, now the game is completely broken.. crashes on round startup, no interface, no ship in battle, frozen camera and still completely freezes in the end of the round..

23 hours ago, rnat said:

Does your ship actually continue moving and acting upon your commands (i.e. can you steer, shoot ect) before the game crashes ?

In any case i'd post a full bug report (if you didn't do so already) here on the forums, so they can take a look at it.

yes the game continues as normal i can fire and all that just the camera is stuck in the air and my ship just sails away..

so when it happens i turn the ship around towards base and Alt+F4 and restart the game..

Edited by RazerTeck

Players
672 posts
7,943 battles

Are you running a wireless or wired connection?

If wireless how far are you from your modem?

Have you reset your modem to factory default?

I had an issue not long after beginning the game where my screen became locked to one sector and it was something to do with my Mouse which meant that I could not aim guns nor torpedoes.

I replaced my mouse with a new wired optical mouse and the issue ended.

Also, when you reinstalled the game did you ensure all files relating to the old game were removed?

Perhaps create a recovery to the last time your game ran smoothly..

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
339 posts
6,567 battles
8 hours ago, RazerTeck said:

i've had the problem since Game Center got installed,

i have a stable connection yes

i've reinstalled the game and repaired it in the Game center yes

Graphic drivers hmm.. i'll check that Checked, updated, now the game is completely broken.. crashes on round startup, no interface, no ship in battle, frozen camera and still completely freezes in the end of the round..

yes the game continues as normal i can fire and all that just the camera is stuck in the air and my ship just sails away..

so when it happens i turn the ship around towards base and Alt+F4 and restart the game..

Can I ask about your PC spec? I'm sure there's no issue with meeting the requirements since I think you've been playing without issue in the past, but would be good to confirm what sort of hardware you're using.

Have you encountered problems with any other games?

Once you alt-f4 and reload is the issue resolved for that battle and you can continue no problem?

[BOBS]
[BOBS]
Players
5 posts
699 battles
On 14.10.2018 at 12:15 AM, Benser said:

Can I ask about your PC spec? I'm sure there's no issue with meeting the requirements since I think you've been playing without issue in the past, but would be good to confirm what sort of hardware you're using.

Have you encountered problems with any other games?

Once you alt-f4 and reload is the issue resolved for that battle and you can continue no problem?

welp 

Windows 10 pro

Intel Core I7-6700 CPU

32 GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 1070Ti

i had instant crashes in World Of Tanks.. but that was caused by a program instaled by my Razer Deathstalker keyboard (called RzFPS.exe) removed it and WoT worked fine, but WoWs didn't.. 

once i hit alt+R4 and restarted it could work out the round or the camera would freeze or game could crash..

but i think i found the problem, but it will need testing.. i'll run tests tomorrow

Edit* after not loosing my ship or crashes for 3 games in a row i found out the cause, a file called (flags.atlas) that i used to change the shitty one year flag to the jolly roger flag to have on my USS KIDD was outdated..

Sign in to follow this