Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Interdiction

Chat ban

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[HR]
Beta Tester
782 posts
7,723 battles

You probably got chat banned because you were toxic. The current chat ban system is flawless. Deal with it cupcake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALONE]
Players
1,291 posts
10,285 battles
1 hour ago, P2Win said:

You probably got chat banned because you were toxic.

You say so because? 

1 hour ago, P2Win said:

The current chat ban system is flawless. 

Are_you_serious_bro.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[1DSF]
[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,232 posts
3,744 battles
5 hours ago, Interdiction said:

My original post was taken down ? probably because i posted the way different admins at wg deal with the tickets ...One of them took the 4 day ban off me and within hours another decided to punish me with an extra 2 days and reinstated the ban but for 6 days now ....Yes i will now vote with my wallet ,,,,,,Shame really as all i wanted was to be treated with a bit of respect ........

I think your original post was taken down because it violates the rules:

Quote

Do not discuss moderation and sanctions

  • Read our Forum Rules to understand why your post was moderated

So i think this tread will have the same fate and you can be glad if you don't get a forum ban or warning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
270 posts
9,661 battles
2 hours ago, principat121 said:

So, it seems like you want to add a forum read-only ban to your chat ban as well!

Well i am giving it one last go to see what happens ...Then i will suck it up and move onto pastures new ......Why would i get a forum ban for asking simple questions ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[1DSF]
[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,232 posts
3,744 battles
2 hours ago, Interdiction said:

Well i am giving it one last go to see what happens ...Then i will suck it up and move onto pastures new ......Why would i get a forum ban for asking simple questions ? 

Because you violated the rules:

 

No discussion of sanctions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Players
152 posts
4,301 battles
6 hours ago, Arakus said:

Because you violated the rules:

 

No discussion of sanctions!

Which is a fascistic rule.
This is not North Korea.
Last time i checked freedom of speech was a constitutional right.
But not in wgs mind.
Here admins can do whatever the fak they want.
And in some cases they have severely faked up while being protected by the system.
 

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,706 posts
9,658 battles
12 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

Last time i checked freedom of speech was a constitutional right.

Of which country? Every country? Your country? The country where WG is based in? The country where the EU forum server is based in?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,585 posts
7,055 battles
41 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

Which is a fascistic rule.
This is not North Korea.
Last time i checked freedom of speech was a constitutional right.
But not in wgs mind.
Here admins can do whatever the fak they want.
And in some cases they have severely faked up while being protected by the system.
 

 

Cmon man, you are smart arent you?

Imagine what would happen if there would be "free speech" in such a community. Forum would collapse.

Thats why WG is resolving this issues via support tickets (imho it is a good choice).

 

Otherwise we would have this:

article-8024-hero.jpg

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,961 posts
4,936 battles
56 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

Which is a fascistic rule.
This is not North Korea.
Last time i checked freedom of speech was a constitutional right.
But not in wgs mind.
Here admins can do whatever the fak they want.
And in some cases they have severely faked up while being protected by the system.
 

 

This is not a public place, or the street, or your home.

This is a private venue, there is no freedom of speech to be had here, check your status...

 

In any case, rules are clear, your freedom of speech is just that, you probably mean to have freedom of consecuence. But that is not what its called...

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Players
152 posts
4,301 battles
27 minutes ago, nambr9 said:

 

Cmon man, you are smart arent you?

Imagine what would happen if there would be "free speech" in such a community. Forum would collapse.

Thats why WG is resolving this issues via support tickets (imho it is a good choice).

 

Otherwise we would have this:

article-8024-hero.jpg

I know but that doesnt mean i should keep my mouth shut when i disagree with something.
In danger of derailing this thread, this is the root of many of our rl problems. Keeping our mouths shut when we disagree with something or when we see something wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
2,585 posts
7,055 battles
14 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

I know but that doesnt mean i should keep my mouth shut when i disagree with something.
In danger of derailing this thread, this is the root of many of our rl problems. Keeping our mouths shut when we disagree with something or when we see something wrong.

 

You are right to some degree. But there is a thin line between "free speech" and "hate speech", specially since "hate speech" always tries to hide behind "free speech".

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,961 posts
4,936 battles
20 minutes ago, Ouzo11 said:

I know but that doesnt mean i should keep my mouth shut when i disagree with something.
In danger of derailing this thread, this is the root of many of our rl problems. Keeping our mouths shut when we disagree with something or when we see something wrong.

 

No big deal, if you are grown enough to articulate like that, you should have no problem coping with the consecuences of your actions right?

 

Remember, its called freedom of speech(and does not apply here), not "freedom of consecuence".

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOME]
Players
568 posts
7,623 battles
15 hours ago, P2Win said:

You probably got chat banned because you were toxic. The current chat ban system is flawless. Deal with it cupcake.

No its not since you can get chatbanned without saying a single word in chat.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
270 posts
9,661 battles
2 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

No its not since you can get chatbanned without saying a single word in chat.

Something i am going to do my level best to prove ......Once my ban is up I am only ever going to say the words " WP TEAM " At the end of every game regardless of the outcome ...My money says chat bans will still roll in ...On a lighter note i have calmed down now and realised there is no real support for grievances in this game ...You just have to suck it up and get on with it ....That was the reason i stopped play W o tanks .....Shame really as they have had a lot of cash of me in the past ..That has to stop now ...Thanks for your replies people ....See you in the game 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
203 posts
23 hours ago, Interdiction said:

My original post was taken down ? probably because i posted the way different admins at wg deal with the tickets ...One of them took the 4 day ban off me and within hours another decided to punish me with an extra 2 days and reinstated the ban but for 6 days now ....Yes i will now vote with my wallet ,,,,,,Shame really as all i wanted was to be treated with a bit of respect ........

 

I got a forum ban because I allegedly posted mature content, but when I asked the Moderators to explain, he literally said:

 

Quote

MrConway: "we don't need to get hung up on the "mature" in the warning"

 

which I found risible since the whole warning and forum ban was contingent on there being mature content posted by myself.

 

In other words, the moderators will just ban you if they want to ban you and shoe-horn any rationale in that suits their own agenda. 

 

My business until a few days ago was worth somewhere in the region between 2,000 to 5,000 Euros annually (depending on year as events and loot boxes change), which isn't much considering the turnover of Wargaming, but it's now 2,000 to 5,000 Euros they will need to find elsewhere per year. 

 

Simple as that really. 

 

No doubt another ban is impending now that I have posted about moderation and sanctions, which is a rather Draconian rule.

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-T-O-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,951 posts
5,437 battles

WG - Working as intended :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
270 posts
9,661 battles
1 hour ago, The_Wallet_Warrior said:

 

My business until a few days ago was worth somewhere in the region between 2,000 to 5,000 Euros annually (depending on year as events and loot boxes change), which isn't much considering the turnover of Wargaming, but it's now 2,000 to 5,000 Euros they will need to find elsewhere per year. 

This is something i have to address as i never realised how much i was spending ...Buying gifts for family / friends as i introduced them to the game etc ....It does mount up ...

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
203 posts
1 minute ago, Interdiction said:

This is something i have to address as i never realised how much i was spending ...Buying gifts for family / friends as i introduced them to the game etc ....It does mount up ...

 

 

I have already paid off my mortgage on my £330,000 house, I only have to pay my household bills and general cost of living. I earn £74,000 per year before bonuses, so I have just over £4,000 per month after taxes and deductions. As such I have a lot of disposable income. It matters not to me whether I spend £500 a month on some expensive pixels or some nice bottles of whiskey, I will continue to live comfortably. Wargaming won't be getting anymore of it though. 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderators
25 posts
5 battles

Hello guys,

 

Non constructive topic, discussing moderation. Closed.

 

Have a good evening all,

 

xxTANK_Uxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×