Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger

WG plz bring back T10 Ranked

28 comments in this topic

Players
428 posts
4,775 battles

WG plz bring back T10 Ranked because all the [edited] of the universe came back to T10 random - I'am sure that if zombie apocalypse came those zomie will be far smarter than 70% players in this game, it just amaze me  how low IQ can be and that he still know how to turn his PC on and start a game, I'am sure that many need help even for that .......

so can you just bring back the game like it was in last week or 10 days before today, because today i just like 4-5x brain degradation per team ...

• Funny 8
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[UNICS]
Players
2,776 posts
11,488 battles
6 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

WG plz bring back T10 Ranked because all the [edited] of the universe came back to T10 random - I'am sure that if zombie apocalypse came those zomie will be far smarter than 70% players in this game, it just amaze me  how low IQ can be and that he still know how to turn his PC on and start a game, I'am sure that many need help even for that .......

so can you just bring back the game like it was in last week or 10 days before today, because today i just like 4-5x brain degradation per team ...

Did you start losing in Randoms again now that Ranked season is over? :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

Players
428 posts
4,775 battles
3 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Did you start losing in Randoms again now that Ranked season is over? :Smile_trollface:

The second that Ranked finished about 9/10 games are super retarded, some super special moves are back again, 6 ship lost in 1 min, 4 dd less in first 3 min, BB's going around the island for 12 min, CQ players that are hiding and don't shoot on full hp for about 3-4 min, cap-ing is non-existing, 6vs2 lost in every 2-3 games, 8 ships pushing 1 side just to die going in 1 by 1 like on track -- and so on and so on...   

• Funny 1

Players
1,460 posts
5,704 battles
25 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

11 minutes ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

The second that Ranked finished about 9/10 games are super retarded, some super special moves are back again, 6 ship lost in 1 min, 4 dd less in first 3 min, BB's going around the island for 12 min, CQ players that are hiding and don't shoot on full hp for about 3-4 min, cap-ing is non-existing, 6vs2 lost in every 2-3 games, 8 ships pushing 1 side just to die going in 1 by 1 like on track -- and so on and so on...   

giphy.gif

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
637 posts
7,900 battles
1 hour ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

Perhaps,  my statement makes no attack on your in game performance, the games you state are super retarded are so because you have left Rank battles?

Perhaps you have emigrated super retarded from your rank battles to those you participate in now..... Just an idea.. What have you brought with you from rank?

Players
428 posts
4,775 battles
27 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Perhaps,  my statement makes no attack on your in game performance, the games you state are super retarded are so because you have left Rank battles?

Perhaps you have emigrated super retarded from your rank battles to those you participate in now..... Just an idea.. What have you brought with you from rank?

You all get me wrong - I didn't play ranked for at least 3 weeks and in last week or two there was normal or even bigger number of normal random battles where battles go to last ship and so on --- and than after ranked ended today, random on T10 ho to full crap-potato class again :(

• Bad 1

Players
1,417 posts
10,013 battles
3 hours ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

Did you per-chance play Ranked so far and only returned to Randoms today? That would explain this post.

From my experience, the zombie acopalypse reigned supreme in Randoms untill today, where each team usually had a few brave souls with a functional brain and the ability to put two polite words together in chat.

[JRM]
Players
654 posts
10,450 battles

It was huge difference to play Random again after playing so many games Ranked. The quality of battles between these 2 cannot even be compared. No cooperation, no carrying for win, no carrying for dying or not in first minute of battle. 

[DIKI]
Players
802 posts
295 battles
3 hours ago, albinbino said:

It was huge difference to play Random again after playing so many games Ranked. The quality of battles between these 2 cannot even be compared. No cooperation, no carrying for win, no carrying for dying or not in first minute of battle. 

Skill in Random and in Ranked is the same....idiots here, idiots there :)

13 hours ago, VooDooZG_Nervozni_Purger said:

Agreed.....we need special mode for mongoloids and it seams Ranked attrackts them the most

13 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

dont touch my star :)

13 hours ago, Riselotte said:

Last week was dreadful too though.

last year was bad :)

12 hours ago, Sturmtiger_304 said:

Bait_b9b9cc_5923503.jpg

2/10 Troll.

T7 Obviously best ranked meta.

T7 is the besest meta....but than we will have zilion of "P2W" topics and crap from 42% WR zombies

10 hours ago, GulvkluderGuld said:

Did you per-chance play Ranked so far and only returned to Randoms today? That would explain this post.

From my experience, the zombie acopalypse reigned supreme in Randoms untill today, where each team usually had a few brave souls with a functional brain and the ability to put two polite words together in chat.

did you play Ranked....it was like Walking Dead Supreme Director Cut

[RO-RN]
Players
136 posts
4,310 battles

what about a t6 one? t10 is full of campers and stealth radar ships and also alot of broken ships( harugumo, conqueror, worcester) t6 looks more balanced.

• Cool 2

[JRM]
Players
654 posts
10,450 battles
14 minutes ago, Animalul2012 said:

what about a t6 one? t10 is full of campers and stealth radar ships and also alot of broken ships( harugumo, conqueror, worcester) t6 looks more balanced.

Let me add that decision to give Zao 12 km torps has effected seriously battle styles in tier 10. I will say in negative way.

Players
1,417 posts
10,013 battles
1 hour ago, veslingr said:

did you play Ranked....it was like Walking Dead Supreme Director Cut

Any other season I would have agreed, but this season must have been blessed by RNG.

Pleasant experience, no zombies (they all talked and followed directions).

Frankly I'm missing it!

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,113 posts
2,167 battles
17 hours ago, Riselotte said:

Last week was dreadful too though.

The last few weeks have been bad, really bad.

So bad that I know people who are committed PvP players and they have resorted to to playing coop.

• Cool 1

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,866 posts

I will commit sudoku with a wooden spoon if anything (outside CW) is tailored again for T10 gameplay.

• Funny 3

[POI--]
Players
3,161 posts
4,314 battles
2 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

The last few weeks have been bad, really bad.

So bad that I know people who are committed PvP players and they have resorted to to playing coop.

Eewww, coop... Last time I went there was per accident in my Gneisenau. Enemy bot Leander didn't even come close to killing me, while friendly DD very much did. 

• Funny 1

[HMSR]
Players
1,611 posts
5,803 battles
6 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

Eewww, coop... Last time I went there was per accident in my Gneisenau. Enemy bot Leander didn't even come close to killing me, while friendly DD very much did. 

In one of my last coop battles, we had a GZ, nedless to say the player had 0 kills while the bot had 4 :Smile_veryhappy:

[HAERT]
[HAERT]
Players
1,113 posts
2,167 battles
10 minutes ago, Riselotte said:

O yes the perils of coop.

The bots are predictable althougth the new AI logic makes them do some more interesting things.

The real fun factor is knowing if the friendly torp carrying boat behind you is going to fire off his fish in your general direction.

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
323 posts
12,399 battles

Hahaha... Very entertaining. And you know what? I'm so glad that I'm in Vietnam at the moment, have way better things to do than spending my time in WOWs. btw. where is the next massage place lol... :Smile_hiding:

[HMSR]
Players
1,611 posts
5,803 battles
9 minutes ago, SnuSnu_RIP said:

Hahaha... Very entertaining. And you know what? I'm so glad that I'm in Vietnam at the moment, have way better things to do than spending my time in WOWs. btw. where is the next massage place lol... :Smile_hiding:

Go to the town of Chingtao, isuka street 25b, small place inconspicuos, ask for Nakito Mičiči, best massager in Vnam. 

:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[SCRUB]
Players
804 posts
7,081 battles
On 10/9/2018 at 10:06 AM, MrFingers said:

I will commit sudoku with a wooden spoon if anything (outside CW) is tailored again for T10 gameplay.

I'm sat here giggling like a prepubescent schoolboy reading that. Congrats Fingers you just made my day. :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this