Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Majora753

Why are we forced to be in divisions to play operations

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts

Hi captains,

so with the return of the dynamo operation i remarked that i need to be in a division to play it , and then after checkin all operations they all need to be done with a division wich is bs since noby is going to wait 10+ min just so everyone gets into the same division, so why WG is forcing this?

4 answers to this question

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
337 posts
6,567 battles

It's because that way, people who don't want to play the operation of the week do not affect the queue times of people who are queued for random group because they're forced to form their own full group.

There is only 1 scenario available in the random group rotation to ensure that those who are queued actually find a full group rather than having 14 people in 10 different queues for 10 different scenarios.

[PUPSI]
Players
5,859 posts
Vor 9 Minuten, Majora753 sagte:

so with the return of the dynamo operation i remarked that i need to be in a division to play it , and then after checkin all operations they all need to be done with a division wich is bs since noby is going to wait 10+ min just so everyone gets into the same division, so why WG is forcing this?

one op is always the op of the week and can be played with random teams, all other only in divisions. And it is this way since the introduction of ops...

[CATS]
Players
13,584 posts
10,382 battles
47 minutes ago, Majora753 said:

Hi captains,

Because you are not.

There is always the OP of the week....

Players
857 posts
7,680 battles
Vor 58 Minuten, Majora753 sagte:

so why WG is forcing this?

My guess would be the goal is to ensure that there are almost always enough players in the queue for at least one of the OPs (the Op of the week) to keep waiting times short.

Sign in to follow this