Kryostorm

[TF57] Task Force 57 - casual/no commitment clan

12 comments in this topic

[TF57]
[TF57]
Beta Tester
150 posts
3,778 battles

A casual clan for anyone that likes to solo or wants a team for operations and just wants the benefits of clan discounts without any commitment, no win rate required.

Current Bonuses....

clan.thumb.jpg.40e922e1b71a66306f26c77753d0c962.jpg

[TF57]
[TF57]
Beta Tester
150 posts
3,778 battles
1 hour ago, pvthudson66 said:

Hi I'm looking for a casual clan but would like to have a go at clan wars, do you ever take part in them?

Hi, we only have a few active members and probably won't have enough people for this season but maybe next year

Cheers

[TF57]
[TF57]
Beta Tester
150 posts
3,778 battles
25 minutes ago, pvthudson66 said:

Ok well I would still like to join. Did you want me to request in game? 

I sent you an in game invite, after you have collected a few daily crates it should unlock the discounts :)

[TF57]
[TF57]
Beta Tester
150 posts
3,778 battles
Just now, NewHolborn said:

Hello , I am looking for a casual clan and would like to join....
Do you have a spot for me?

Certainly, I'll send an in game invite...

Players
86 posts
3,546 battles

Hi, me and 2 of my friends would like to join your clan. We have sent requests via the game. We got kicked from our previous clan because it was german only and it took them 4 months to figure out we were not german :D

[TF57]
[TF57]
Beta Tester
150 posts
3,778 battles
8 minutes ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

Hi, me and 2 of my friends would like to join your clan. We have sent requests via the game. We got kicked from our previous clan because it was german only and it took them 4 months to figure out we were not german :D

Hi, plenty of spaces left :) I can see your applications in the clan list but there's a cooldown after leaving another clan before it will let you join another one, it used to be 3 days but I'll keep checking as it says you should be recruitable an hour ago but the accept button is still greyed out, when did you all leave your clan ? a soon as its unlocked I'll add you!

Cheers

Players
86 posts
3,546 battles

we got kicked last saturnday right about the same time we were all divisioned up when it happend. the cooldown should have ended about 40min ago or we could have not applied