You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Scousemart

Bert Dunkirk Commander

14 comments in this topic

Question

[SWE_]
Players
13 posts
5,556 battles

So I use Sovereigns to buy this unique commander for the skill boosts, yet when I install him in premium ship Cossack, he has no skill boosts (Jack of all Trades,  Expert Marksman, Smoke Screen Expert). Basically, he's just a ordinary commander. Is there a bug? Has anyone else seen this issue somewhere? Should I report it?

Thanks.

13 answers to this question

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,884 posts
2,152 battles
On 10/6/2018 at 3:48 PM, Scousemart said:

This is screenshot. As you can see, he doesn't have Jack of all Trades, Expert Marksman or Smoke Screen Expert as enhanced skill. There should be a Plus (+) sign on those skills. He should be the same as Jack Dunkirk (see 2nd screenshot).

WOWS Commander1.jpg

WOWS Commander2.jpg

Morning!

So bizzarely when we highjacked your account to check this morning, we discovered that we have the opposite problem - for us Bert Dunkirk is fine, but Jack Dunkirk is missing the skills.

Please contact our support team and attach a WGCheck report to the ticket so we can track down the issue here! Instructions: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10248/

Ping me here when done and I'll shoot it through!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,884 posts
2,152 battles
Just now, MrWastee said:

now that's really weird lol.... could not be related to the ship rather than the commander? well, not if conway did check like posted in screenshots, but still a "maybe" ;). gl!

After killing our client cache the issue disappeared, so its just a display problem, not an actual issue with the commander.

Still worth fixing though :)

• Cool 2

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,206 posts
11,015 battles

Have you unlocked those skills on him? And can you post a screenshot of what it looks like?

[SWE_]
Players
13 posts
5,556 battles
1 hour ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Have you unlocked those skills on him? And can you post a screenshot of what it looks like?

This is screenshot. As you can see, he doesn't have Jack of all Trades, Expert Marksman or Smoke Screen Expert as enhanced skill. There should be a Plus (+) sign on those skills. He should be the same as Jack Dunkirk (see 2nd screenshot).

WOWS Commander1.jpg

WOWS Commander2.jpg

[SWE_]
Players
13 posts
5,556 battles
2 hours ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Ok, it seems to be bugged, so I'll let @MrConway take over ^^

Just to be sure, you'll let him know about this?

Thanks.

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,206 posts
11,015 battles
Gerade eben, Scousemart sagte:

Just to be sure, you'll let him know about this?

Thanks.

He should get a message from that @, yes.

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
339 posts
6,579 battles

My Bert also displays correctly, I'd try the game with mods disabled if any and see if that has any impact.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
1,884 posts
2,152 battles
On 10/6/2018 at 3:48 PM, Scousemart said:

WOWS Commander1.jpg

WOWS Commander2.jpg

I've asked our QA guys if they have encountered this. Are you using any mods? If yes please try removing them.

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
967 posts
17,211 battles

now that's really weird lol.... could not be related to the ship rather than the commander? well, not if conway did check like posted in screenshots, but still a "maybe" ;). gl!

[SWE_]
Players
13 posts
5,556 battles
On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:10 AM, MrConway said:

Morning!

So bizzarely when we highjacked your account to check this morning, we discovered that we have the opposite problem - for us Bert Dunkirk is fine, but Jack Dunkirk is missing the skills.

Please contact our support team and attach a WGCheck report to the ticket so we can track down the issue here! Instructions: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/10248/

Ping me here when done and I'll shoot it through!

Hi.

Sorry about the late reply to this. I forgot about it and I didn't get a notification of any replies to my post.

However, the problem seems to have resolved itself. I don't use mods, so that hasn't been an issue. Maybe it was some sort of minor glitch but as the problem is no longer there, I guess the issue is resolved. If you think I should pursue this, let me know.

Thanks for replying. :cap_like: