You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
EuroPanzerTyphoon

REMOVE 2 MONTHS RESTORATION COMMENT

18 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
1,187 battles

In WoWs there is a rule which I quote."The premium vehicle you want back must have been sold within the last two (2) months." 

Firstly, why is this rule just implemented into WoWs.

Second, why have such a STUPID rule. It is only there to annoy us players as the time of selling doesn't affect if they are able to restore your premiums.

Can someone give me the details of someone who can help me restore my premium. In WoT you can speak with Chief Of Staff. However I am not as familiar with the WoWs department so would like someone to help me out. Cheers

• Funny 1

[NED]
Players
4,022 posts
10,888 battles

IDK why this rule is implied. I do know you can send a ticket to CS with a request to undo the sale. AFAIK this always has been possible in the case of an accidental mouse click.

• Cool 1

[1DSF]
[1DSF]
Beta Tester
1,251 posts
3,752 battles
10 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Restore premiums, 2 month rule?

I think he had the "intelligent" idea to sell some premium ships and now after more then two months he will them get restored and the support refuse because he is over the time limit! :Smile_glasses:

[UNICS]
Players
2,783 posts
11,545 battles
3 minutes ago, Arakus said:

I think he had the "intelligent" idea to sell some premium ships and now after more then two months he will them get restored and the support refuse because he is over the time limit! :Smile_glasses:

Seems like fair enough rule. He could even learn some valuable lesson from it.

[HAERT]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
1,879 posts

There are huge discrepancies between regions(NA can restore 20 ships per year without time limit, EU can do 1 per account within 2 months). It will be unified. Right now, you’re crap out of luck though.

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
753 posts
4,577 battles

I could understand a difference between SEA and the other servers because the SEA server is not run by WG just liscenced by them.

There should be no difference in service between the EU and NA servers unless the difference is based on some regional law.

[SCRUB]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,556 posts
1,899 battles

Has WG ever managed to give equal treatment to players regardless of server? It seems to me that the different departments have never really coordinated, and I see no reason for that to change anytime soon.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
6,698 posts
13,138 battles

Honestly they should just give people the ability to buy premium ships back for the regular silver price.

• Cool 1

[NED]
Players
4,022 posts
10,888 battles

Just out of curiosity. Why would you want to sell a premium ship? (other than an accidental mouse click).

• Cool 1

[PMI]
[PMI]
Players
1,974 posts
4,959 battles
21 hours ago, MrFingers said:
Spoiler

There are huge discrepancies between regions(NA can restore 20 ships per year without time limit, EU can do 1 per account within 2 months). It will be unified. Right now, you’re crap out of luck though.

Why is it Im not surprised?

Ah yes, its WG...

Weekend Tester
801 posts
4,362 battles

Lets get the most important things out of the way...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.196e6ec2ba43da8f7c27885e7a665aa1.png

Ok now...

Doesn't even surprise me, we had fiasco after fiasco with this kind of EU and NA same treatment b******* and EU just never gets anything straight...

But the problem about this one is that its not a fiasco... Nobody cares about this... because why would you? I mean, lets be honest. It took you 2+ moths to restore your ship. What were you doing for those 2 moths?

On the other hand, the clemency system in EU is absolutely c***. 1 Ship per lifetime? Is this a joke? Whats the logic behind this? Is the work that's being done behind this restoration so physically and mentally challenging that it's so limited here?

[WTFNO]
Players
147 posts
3,799 battles
16 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Honestly they should just give people the ability to buy premium ships back for the regular silver price.

This.

[WTFNO]
Players
147 posts
3,799 battles
1 hour ago, Ferry_25 said:

Just out of curiosity. Why would you want to sell a premium ship? (other than an accidental mouse click).

Speaking from personal experience: you may need money (yeah, I know, sounds unbelievable)/ slot, and not like one of your premium ships you got from gift / discount / misinformed buy :D

I made my choice, still it would be a nice commercial gesture to allow you to buy them back later when circumstances change, even at some high silver cost.

I know it would make me more inclined to spend money on premium ships. Which is kind of WG's point no ?

Also, don't really see any actual drawback to this (putting aside the technical aspects on WG's side): it's not like people are going to re-buy premium several times, are they ?

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,440 posts
7,788 battles
19 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

I could understand a difference between SEA and the other servers because the SEA server is not run by WG just liscenced by them.

SEA is run by WG. You're thinking of the Chinese server.

[NED]
Players
4,022 posts
10,888 battles
1 hour ago, AmiralPotato said:

Speaking from personal experience: you may need money (yeah, I know, sounds unbelievable)/ slot, and not like one of your premium ships you got from gift / discount / misinformed buy :D

Of course your own choice. In my experience premiums only generate credits. I can remember 1 time I managed to make a loss with Tirpitz. Long time ago got detonated around the 3rd minute. Wasn't able to have done anything. That was in the time the harsh repair penalty and instant detonation still applied. Play a couple of matches with the premium now and you'll earn the credits worth the ship without having to sell it.

Not liking it? Valid point. However: a "weak" ship now can turn out to be an asset later with all the nerfs/ buffs coming with every update. They also can come in handy for specific missions and captain trainers.

Furthermore: when players manage to play the premiums exceptionally well they are often suddenly deemed "OP" and being pulled from sale. Though it has cost me quite a lot of karma, playing those ships has a tremendous "troll fun factor" with them... And that's going double for sealclubber clubbing. My best moment I had was torping a Belfast to the next game in his/ her smoke with Kamikaze-R..

I'm not judging anyone of course. My advice is to reconsider carefully before you sell a premium. There are quite lot of "I regret my selling" threads here.

[BOTS]
Alpha Tester
2,200 posts
8,644 battles
On 06/10/2018 at 9:57 AM, EuroPanzerTyphoon said:

In WoWs there is a rule which I quote."The premium vehicle you want back must have been sold within the last two (2) months." 

Firstly, why is this rule just implemented into WoWs.

Second, why have such a STUPID rule. It is only there to annoy us players as the time of selling doesn't affect if they are able to restore your premiums.

Can someone give me the details of someone who can help me restore my premium. In WoT you can speak with Chief Of Staff. However I am not as familiar with the WoWs department so would like someone to help me out. Cheers

It's only a stupid rule because you find yourself outside of the threshold period? I'm not sure the best way to get someone to help you is to insult them or try a completely tactless approach.

Moderators
166 posts
16 battles

This non constructive thread is now locked. Thank you.

Daxeno