Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SeaWolf7

Errrrr..... what just happened to wows?

36 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles

rCcnHXG.jpg

 

p7itkx5.png

 

So .....ice rinks on cv's and now kitty kurfurst I mean Purrfurst.....(that video makes me physically cringe...)

 

 

NdYldUR.gif

 

 

...ok who's been passing round the weed at WG HQ?:Smile_amazed:

 

Seriously this is not why I play your game....if I didn't know better I would say you running out of ideas?

Keep it edgy, keep it cool ....keep it freekin relevant Please ffs...My money is not being spent wisely IMO

I'm off to play something else for a while before I loose my sanity......

 

 

  • Cool 13
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
5,394 posts
8,764 battles

You will have to press a button to participate - tho, missing out on those captains would be a hefty price to pay.

And yeah, having to pump out events and funny stuff can and will most of the time please only parts of a community.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ICI]
[ICI]
Players
573 posts
3,275 battles

You can just continue playing the game like you always did. Completely ignoring such events. 

 

See, it aint hard now is it. 

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles
28 minutes ago, aboomination said:

You will have to press a button to participate - tho, missing out on those captains would be a hefty price to pay.

And yeah, having to pump out events and funny stuff can and will most of the time please only parts of a community.

agreed.....but cute talking pussy cats and ice rinks just don't belong in a game about WW1/WW2 's biggest destructive oceanic vessels...IMO It just doesn't feel right, I don't want to earn those captains this way and its not a motivator to play this game in fact it has done the opposite for me....im just finding all this silly

But I also appreciate not everyone feels as I do so.....

22 minutes ago, Linkaex said:

You can just continue playing the game like you always did. Completely ignoring such events. 

 

See, it aint hard now is it. 

3J0s7eY.gif

 

 

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles
35 minutes ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

An obvious dog / wolf person. Cats attack him! :P

Simply not true my friend.....for all my fellow pussy lovers....

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quality Poster
3,336 posts
8,378 battles
8 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

agreed.....but cute talking pussy cats and ice rinks just don't belong in a game about WW1/WW2 's biggest destructive oceanic vessels...

Ehh .. as long as the boni to captain skills are nice.

8 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

But I also appreciate not everyone feels as I do so.....

 

That's the spirit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,891 posts
5,016 battles

You don't need to bother with this content if you don't want to. It's opt-in, not opt-out. Ovechkin has good bonuses, but is basically just a captain skin the CV camo can be missed out on without any real issues and Kitty Purrfürst flag is a bloody flag that very very very likely, just like all the other flags, doesn't give anything in bonuses. It's there so we now can show whether we are a cat person (Purrfürst flag) or a dog person (Year of the Dog flag), I guess. Or can we expect another post like this for the Halloween event?

 

Not that I care much about the "realism" (having every HSF commander with Akeno and Thea duplicates and every aL commander twice, with Nelson and Cleve thrice, one Dasha and one Ovechkin are a joke in comparison), especially given the game itself is inherently unrealistic. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
943 posts
13,480 battles

Nobody firces you to participate, also if you go in to get other bonuses event might give you nothing forces you to use ie that camo on the lex you can just use a normal one no? 

 

That said all those comemirative flags are nice and all but it would be really nice if we acctually got some bonuses on them even if that was -5% repair cost or +10% xp or something, afaik only kots and jolly roger give any bonus?

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
289 posts
977 battles

Meh, its just extra content, its not like your forced to particapte unlike other games that may force you (somehow) to participate in events that you dont want to do.

 

humans really do like whinging about everything don’t they? No matter how irrelevant or trivial it is.

 

oh well time to get my cat flag.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles
19 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

 

That said all those comemirative flags are nice and all but it would be really nice if we acctually got some bonuses on them even if that was -5% repair cost or +10% xp or something,

I totally agree....

 

16 minutes ago, BrigadierRosen said:

 

oh well time to get my cat flag.

whatever floats your boat  bud....

6QZ69ti.gif

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles
7 hours ago, BrigadierRosen said:

 

humans really do like whinging about everything don’t they? No matter how irrelevant or trivial it is.

 

BFawTi3.gif

 

Remember kids ...Just say NO to drugs... 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,891 posts
5,016 battles

I can already see, after the sharks vs eagles event, this will be the next thing to divide the clan. "Wait, is that a Purrfürst flag you are flying? Not flying doggo flag? Shame on you! Get outta here!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EST]
[EST]
Players
745 posts
18,319 battles
3 hours ago, SeaWolf7 said:

rCcnHXG.jpg

After rework if you get bored of CV gameplay, you can have fun with hockey minigame on board of your CV. That's called thinking ahead!

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,849 posts
6,152 battles
2 hours ago, Riselotte said:

I can already see, after the sharks vs eagles event, this will be the next thing to divide the clan. "Wait, is that a Purrfürst flag you are flying? Not flying doggo flag? Shame on you! Get outta here!"

After this one, what do you think is next? 

Ponys vs Dragons? 

:Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POI--]
Players
3,891 posts
5,016 battles
Just now, Major_Damage225 said:

After this one, what do you think is next? 

Ponys vs Dragons? 

:Smile_trollface:

There's an Oshiro Project collab in the works, so castle girls. Don't ask me why...

 

Also, where's my AL Hipper flag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles

"WG seeks new project and development manager:"

 

 

Fspnujg.gif

 

 "f%*k it.....Ill give it a shot....cant possibly do any worse!"

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,772 posts
12,699 battles

I don't mind cats in the game but I am uneasy about Lions and Tigers and suchlike.

As the saying goes:

"Big Cats are dangerous, but a little pussy never hurt anyone" :Smile_Default:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONI]
Players
1,064 posts
9,330 battles

This here made me cringe. Even if you don't sign up for it, you're subjected to this macho nonsense.

 

 

shot-18.10.03_19.50.45-0103.jpg

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,173 posts
3,836 battles
8 hours ago, SeaWolf7 said:

 

I'm off to play something else for a while before I loose my sanity......

There are some good incoming game titles. Im waiting to start playing AC Odyssey and few new horror games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
765 posts
5,153 battles
33 minutes ago, MoveZig said:

This here made me cringe. Even if you don't sign up for it, you're subjected to this macho nonsense.

 

 

shot-18.10.03_19.50.45-0103.jpg

It cant be easy..... being cheesy:Smile_teethhappy:

 

misMhoq.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,583 posts
6,242 battles

Well...

I'm actually fine with that fat cat flag, I love flags and I'am a "cat person"...

 

As for this stupid camo that noone will use...

Lets just say that they would have done better making a Halloween themed camo for U.S.S. Salem than that cancer...

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials

 

But like 99% of people online: If you have the choise between something "cool" and something stupid.... :cap_fainting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×