You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

39 comments in this topic

[SPVO]
Players
32 posts
9,390 battles

What I see lately is that games suddenly end when 1000 point level is not reached, time has not expired and cap has not ended. To be honest I find this very annoying, especially when the enemy is leading in points, but my team is doing the cap and is well ahead, because it then says the enemy won on points. If this is a bug it needs to be fixed asap. If it is policy of WOWS it is a very bad one. Many times teams risk ships to be able to reach a cap in a standard battle. They take that as "investment" to the win. But if this gets hampered by this way the game is being regulated by WOWS that type of play, which is quite aggressive and finally without ships hiding behind rocks is totally obsolete and make the game more boring.

20170910_181601_PBSB104-Orion_05_Ring.wowsreplay

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
319 posts
6,563 battles

You win if your team reaches 1000, or the enemy reaches 0.

Players
188 posts
4,680 battles
17 minutes ago, mel1111 said:

What I see lately is that games suddenly end when 1000 point level is not reached, time has not expired and cap has not ended. To be honest I find this very annoying, especially when the enemy is leading in points, but my team is doing the cap and is well ahead, because it then says the enemy won on points. If this is a bug it needs to be fixed asap. If it is policy of WOWS it is a very bad one. Many times teams risk ships to be able to reach a cap in a standard battle. They take that as "investment" to the win. But if this gets hampered by this way the game is being regulated by WOWS that type of play, which is quite aggressive and finally without ships hiding behind rocks is totally obsolete and make the game more boring.

20170910_181601_PBSB104-Orion_05_Ring.wowsreplay

Without wishing to sound overly rude, how can you have played 7000+ random battles and not know that if a team reaches 0 (zero) points, it loses automatically?

• Funny 2

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
1,138 posts
5,897 battles

That's a common mistake, people often try to do max. damage or get a cap for all costs, but don't mind, that they cost points, when they die.

• Cool 2

[SPVO]
Players
32 posts
9,390 battles

we did not reach 0 , we were at something like 260 and all of a sudden it goes zero and the game ends

Players
188 posts
4,680 battles
Just now, mel1111 said:

we did not reach 0 , we were at something like 260 and all of a sudden it goes zero and the game ends

yes, probably because some of your ships were sunk around the same time - so your score went below zero

[SPVO]
Players
32 posts
9,390 battles

No I am not THAT stupid my friend. We did not lose a ship at that score of 260, but still the game ended. We were only seconds away from winning

And it happens more often. 

Players
188 posts
4,680 battles
3 minutes ago, mel1111 said:

No I am not THAT stupid my friend. We did not lose a ship at that score of 260, but still the game ended. We were only seconds away from winning

And it happens more often. 

Well, I can't get that replay to run from your attachment - do you have a link to the file on wows replays and what game version was it compiled for?

Players
188 posts
4,680 battles
Just now, mel1111 said:

It is in the first post attached

yes, and as I posted, I cannot get it to run.... so do you have a link to it on WoWs Replays?

[GURKA]
[GURKA]
Players
1,138 posts
5,897 battles
Just now, antenociti said:

yes, and as I posted, I cannot get it to run.... so do you have a link to it on WoWs Replays?

Me neither

[SPVO]
Players
32 posts
9,390 battles

You will have to copy and paste it into your wows and then you can see it

[TENGO]
Players
1,452 posts
8,132 battles
Just now, mel1111 said:

We can't play replays from previous patches, and your replay is at least 12 patches behind...

Players
188 posts
4,680 battles
1 minute ago, mel1111 said:

NO, you need the same version as the replay, which is why I asked for that version information.

[OM]
Beta Tester, WoWs Wiki Team
3,191 posts
10,981 battles
Vor 5 Minuten, mel1111 sagte:

Sorry saw I sent the wrong one. Here it is

20181004_152604_PGSB110-Grossdeutschland_45_Zigzag.wowsreplay

Are you sure the game ended there and you didn't just leave to port which (obviously) stops recording the replay?

• Cool 1

[TENGO]
Players
1,452 posts
8,132 battles
2 minutes ago, antenociti said:

that game replay stops around 8 minutes to go: before the game ends.

besides that, how would his team ever been able to win? Reds had more than double the points, 2 caps to 1, more than double the ships and his remaining ships were in the middle of nowhere.... contradictory to

45 minutes ago, mel1111 said:

To be honest I find this very annoying, especially when the enemy is leading in points, but my team is doing the cap and is well ahead, because it then says the enemy won on points.

Players
188 posts
4,680 battles
1 minute ago, Saiyko said:

besides that, how would his team ever been able to win? Reds had more than double the points, 2 caps to 1, more than double the ships and his remaining ships were in the middle of nowhere....

... the score is on 263 points for his team so I am assuming that this replay is the correct replay this time - however. to answer his point: the game itself has not ended in his replay... his replay ends, but the game continues after he has left the game to port (thereby ending his replay at around 263 points for his team). 

50 minutes ago, mel1111 said:

What I see lately is that games suddenly end when 1000 point level is not reached, time has not expired and cap has not ended.

This is not shown by your replay. In the replay, you leave the game before the game ends.

[SPVO]
Players
32 posts
9,390 battles

I would not report this if I myself did something stupid. What I describe is what happened.