You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Latitude1980

Jervis - WG = potato/mistake?

12 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
9,084 battles

Hello WG and you all!

I have found a mistake made by WG in the game, can anyone tell me what is wrong here? :P ;) 

shot-18.10.03_09.51.04-0677.jpg

shot-18.10.03_09.51.23-0053.jpg

• Boring 2

[DC-DK]
Players
1,740 posts
22,397 battles

Simply because you got a standard description of a premium ship and the pre released DD's is treated as such... You can also put any UK commander on them if you want.

[FRDF]
Players
175 posts
2,810 battles

So you got a free ship, which is treated as a premium so you can juggle captains on it, free upgrades, and you are mad that you didn't get free perma camo also?

[HAIFU]
Beta Tester
336 posts
6,567 battles

The tier 5-8 DDs ingame are currently Promo status, which gives them some premium ship qualities (like the ability to mount any national commander without retraining and being fully researched when received) but not all of them. For some reason, Promo ships display the same list of "perks" as premium ships, but they don't necessarily earn more credits or exp nor come with free camo.

[ETD5]
Players
192 posts
1,451 battles

Nothing wrong. SIlver ships released in advance (as French BBs earlier this year) that have a semi premium status to allow grinding captains easier and also place captains from other ships without being penalised while you retrain them (for example, you had gallant and want to retrain the captain to one of the future silver ships).

[PRAVD]
[PRAVD]
Players
7 posts
8,582 battles

This post made me so confused, then I figured what you mean I started to facepalm lol. 

Beta Tester
1,820 posts
2,546 battles

Guys he's referring to the fact the article said you should get the perma camo for free as well and he has not.:fish_palm:

Players
952 posts
5,093 battles
1 hour ago, elblancogringo said:

Classic human behaviour.

Give a hand to someone, he will ask for your arm.

More like atribute of a demanding person. Worst type of client. Especially in public administration. 

[SCRUB]
Players
1,872 posts
On 03/10/2018 at 9:56 AM, Latitude1980 said:

Hello WG and you all!

I have found a mistake made by WG in the game, can anyone tell me what is wrong here? :P ;)

Don't mind them. It is a herd thing.

Also when you cross the street and read posts on smartphone you need to share attention with all those nasty iron horses...

Thus riddles don't help. :Smile_trollface:

What they truly say is "Welcome to the forum!" :Smile_honoring:

• Funny 1

[AS13]
Players
1,135 posts
1,539 battles
On 10/3/2018 at 5:18 PM, ImperialAdmiral said:

More like atribute of a demanding person. Worst type of client. Especially in public administration. 

Public administration? Nah man, they won't ask and they'll just take an arm AND a leg.